Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

banned from replacecode

Started by groomsy,

Previous topic - Next topic

groomsy

i was just wondering as i sent 5 seperate emails with 5 different reciepts i forgot to put them all in one

Helen

Quote from: groomsy on March 01, 2006, 04:42:50 PM
i was just wondering as i sent 5 seperate emails with 5 different reciepts i forgot to put them all in one

And you haven't had a reply yet? When did you send them, just recently? If so, give it time.

jrp

I feel customer service has gone down hill lately, myself sent in for a replacement code on friday an todate nothing heard, sure wish the site would go back to the way it used to be

Helen

Quote from: jrp on March 01, 2006, 04:48:52 PM
I feel customer service has gone down hill lately, myself sent in for a replacement code on friday an todate nothing heard, sure wish the site would go back to the way it used to be

There are times when email gets lost in cyberspace or delayed. Give it a little more time.

Shunter_64

What makes you think you have been banned??. oscar is not that petty that he bans people for no reason.

It is wednesday it is badge day and everyone wants them, plus they are busy sorting out pogos messes.

Just be patient and oscar will get back to you when he can.

groomsy

well i sent them in lasnt night about 2 am from my regular email account so i just wondered

Shunter_64

Oscar answers most people within twenty four hours, most often than not a lot sooner it does say on the badgehelp board to allow twenty four hours,

I am sure you will be hearing from him soon.

BadgeHelpOscar

If you got banned it was for a real good reason, I just don't ban because I don't like the name of your email
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

ClingFree

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 01, 2006, 05:16:01 PM
If you got banned it was for a real good reason, I just don't ban because I don't like the name of your email

Okay .. Im sorry .. but that made me laugh - literally - out loud.

groomsy

lol i didnt mean u did ban me i just meant that i have seen before that someone sent in a ton of emails and it had filtered it out i was just wondering if it happened to me as i sent 5 seperate receipts

should i try again because its been almost 2 days

69VAMPISH69

uH I AM HAVIN THE SAME PROBLEM.WITH THIS SITE AND BEEN HAVIN THE SAME PROBLEMS FOR MONTHS ABOUT MY CODES.SO THIS WEEK(February 28th) I DECIDED TO EMAIL THEM AGAIN AND THIS TIME I GOT A RESPONSE BACK
AND THIS IS WHAT THE EMAIL TOLD ME TO DO
"please go to www.paypal.com  and get your transaction numbers from your receipts"
THIS WAS LIKE FEBRUARY 28TH SO I WENT TO PAYPAL AND SENT THEM THE TRANSACTION NUMBERS TO NO AVAIL YET.

IndianLover

I haven't got codes in awhile, I am NOT complaining for I haven't sent any. But when I have in the past, If you follow their directions it was never a problem for me. Patience is a virtue!

LaundryLady

I have an AOL account and usually get quite a bit of mail.  I noticed that I had not gotten anything in several days and went and checked my spam folder.  Lo and behold! Everything was in spam, including the stuff that wasnt't supposed to be there.  Could be what happened to my e-mail that I sent a couple of days ago for a replacement code.  Course then I noticed that the program itself had be replaced.  May have to return to my rocking chair, cant run as fast as I used to, sigh ;)

groomsy

i wasnt complaing i just asked a simple question, cause its no trouble to do it again, and my spam filters are off and badgehelp is accepted anyway, i just want you to know i wasnt complaining as i love badgehelp it was just a simple question

groomsy

yes i got it from the badgehelp site under customer service

Helen

Quote from: groomsy on March 02, 2006, 06:37:50 AM
yes i got it from the badgehelp site under customer service

Ok, just checking and trying to help.

poooo

Hello all.

I'm grateful for all the hard work Oscar and crew do, but customer service is poor many of the times and very frustrating.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: poooo on March 02, 2006, 02:05:34 PM
Hello all.

I'm grateful for all the hard work Oscar and crew do, but customer service is poor many of the times and very frustrating.

lol, this completely out of the blue and random comment was brought to you by the letter "L" and the number "7"

bubblegum

anytime I've gotten replacement codes its taken maybe 30 minutes at best.  Longest ever wait was 5 hours and that was because I sent in the request for the replacement code at 2am.....got a response back by 7:30

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview