Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneaky Tiki Question

Started by Country Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

I have had this auto for awhile now ver. 2.0.2
It seems to work ok.  I haven't used it much because my sister actually likes that game and has done some of my badges for me.
But today I used it for the premium badge challene, Oklahoma Gin.
It is winning most of the hands, enough to keep me happy, but it won't start a new game.  Once it finishes the 500 point game and asked if I want to play another game it clicks on no and closes.  It does this every time so I think it must be programed that way.  Are there plans to up date this so that it will start a new game?
Thanks
Country Lady

BadgeBabe

LOL,
I had my JG goofed up too. My Sneaky Tiki wouldn't KNOCK so I couldn't underknock.
I don't know why, as I had it all set right.
It does play well in regular Gin games though.

Don't know how to help you with the stop and start problem except to say " Stay with it and start each game". I had to do that with both Wonderland Memroies badges recently, the Premium one and the weekly challenge. ( Now there is a newer version out- I didn't know at the time so it is probably my fault, LOL).

Some people have had trouble with thier minis and Jungle Gin working together. How does Jungle Gin work without the auto, with just you and the computer robot playing?

Country Lady

I'm not really complaining, Sneaky is winning enough games to keep me happy.  I have 20 of 25 so far toward that badge.  It is working fairly well except for not starting a new game.

Gerald

Double browse! I don't really like the JG auto haven't had good results out of it. 8)

nightperson

best to get a friend are double it and go for the big # i do and get it every time throw the bot off

LastCall

I believe there is
  going to be a AUTO fix on JGin
       but then again I have been waiting a very long time
           it does not win  @ ALL >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview