Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

banned from replacecode

Started by groomsy,

Previous topic - Next topic

LaundryLady

Quote from: Helen on March 02, 2006, 02:58:23 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 02, 2006, 02:53:01 PM
Ok, I hear the "newbie" thing thrown around many times and in the past I've let it slide but I have a question regarding "newbies". Do we really consider them newbies when most likely than not, they've been to the forum as a guest many times before deciding to sign up and post comments? They might be a newbie in terms of posting but I'm sure a lot of us actually visited the board, read around for a while before saying "ok, I will join" and started posting? I don't know of any of use that heard about this place, signed up right away and started posting comments before reading anything.

This isn't an attack but something similar happened at work today where someone said "I'm new to..." and we've thought that they're not really new to it, just new participating and actually knew for a while of the "unspoken" rules

Very good point you just made.

I get accused of being a newbie a lot, I just don't post much.  I have much respect for the team, and have very few problems ( usually of my own making).  I am going back to resubmit my spade maid request as I believe the maid got lost on the internet freeway.  Y'all have fun, now.

69VAMPISH69

Quote from: foxx on March 02, 2006, 11:13:19 PM
Quote from: hades on March 02, 2006, 11:09:31 PM
i never had a problem from replacecode.when i needed help i got it fast.thanks guys  :)

That's probably because you know how to follow instructions... ;)

I get the feeling sometimes people just come here to whine before they follow the very detailed instructions on the BadgeHelp site... >:D
uh well i got a response back dear when i sent in my first email to them
with the response being just send in my paypal id numbers for the autos i used and the new registration codes
still nothing in my email dear
so please try ur hardest not to stir up trouble
uh

69VAMPISH69

Quote from: Bree on March 03, 2006, 10:27:03 AM
If you look at my post before the last one I just wrote I did defend the newbies.  We were all newbies at one time, but that does not make it right for any of us to be ugly and rude to each other.
yea i read urs
my disses was not directed towards u
eventho i dont think i was being rude to anybody here

Homer

All right everyone step away from the ledge. :P

The best way to get your codes is to follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

Your email should be plain text and all info copy and pasted. Emails with attachments are rejected. This means no images, stationary or smilies should be in the email because they convert into attachments for people who only accept plain text email.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

69VAMPISH69

Quote from: Homer on March 03, 2006, 10:54:48 AM
All right everyone step away from the ledge. :P

The best way to get your codes is to follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

Your email should be plain text and all info copy and pasted. Emails with attachments are rejected. This means no images, stationary or smilies should be in the email because they convert into attachments for people who only accept plain text email.

dear everybody followed those directions
would it help for me to copy and paste all of my emails here in this forum that i have sent to this replacecode email thingy
it really appears that we are all goin around in circles.

Homer

How do you know EVERYONE followed the instructions? You can only speak for yourself.

No you should not post the info in the forum. You may be exposing personal info unknowingly.

BH may be backlogged with emails. If you don't hear from them today I suggest you send an email again tomorrow.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview