Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

banned from replacecode

Started by groomsy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Wichdoc

Oscar, do other people use your name and e mail addy? If not, hun... go get some sleep and I will see to it the higher ups give you a better chair. I bet the one your sitting on is worn out cause I always see you online.

Helen

Quote from: Wichdoc on March 02, 2006, 02:28:28 PM
Oscar, do other people use your name and e mail addy? If not, hun... go get some sleep and I will see to it the higher ups give you a better chair. I bet the one your sitting on is worn out cause I always see you online.

Oscar loves us, that's why he's here so much!!!  8)

SaintHiρρo

Ok, I hear the "newbie" thing thrown around many times and in the past I've let it slide but I have a question regarding "newbies". Do we really consider them newbies when most likely than not, they've been to the forum as a guest many times before deciding to sign up and post comments? They might be a newbie in terms of posting but I'm sure a lot of us actually visited the board, read around for a while before saying "ok, I will join" and started posting? I don't know of any of use that heard about this place, signed up right away and started posting comments before reading anything.

This isn't an attack but something similar happened at work today where someone said "I'm new to..." and we've thought that they're not really new to it, just new participating and actually knew for a while of the "unspoken" rules

virus6

having the same problem , no problem taking the money in sec ,hire more people

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 02, 2006, 02:53:01 PM
Ok, I hear the "newbie" thing thrown around many times and in the past I've let it slide but I have a question regarding "newbies". Do we really consider them newbies when most likely than not, they've been to the forum as a guest many times before deciding to sign up and post comments? They might be a newbie in terms of posting but I'm sure a lot of us actually visited the board, read around for a while before saying "ok, I will join" and started posting? I don't know of any of use that heard about this place, signed up right away and started posting comments before reading anything.

This isn't an attack but something similar happened at work today where someone said "I'm new to..." and we've thought that they're not really new to it, just new participating and actually knew for a while of the "unspoken" rules

Very good point you just made.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: virus6 on March 02, 2006, 02:57:19 PM
having the same problem , no problem taking the money in sec ,hire more people

What are you replying to? Are we just typing random comments over the board now?

patandmegan

I love Oscar.  Have never had a problem with replacement codes as long as I sent a copy of the pay pal receipt and sent the new code to get my replacement code.  I think badgehelp does a fantastic job spb.gif

Pat

Country Lady

I purchased a new auto this week (badge day) :o, I usually try to avoid doing that because I know how busy BH is on Wed.
I had my activation code in less that 30 min.
I put the registration code in the message to sender, always.  When the paypal transaction was completed, I was redirected to the BH page to enter the registration code again.  Shortly the activation code was in my email.  I really didn't expect to see it until late Thur.
Thanks guy!
  :)

BadgeBabe

But, there's something better than that. There is an entire webpage on GH for automatic registration code/ password supplied in seconds.
It gives me a passcode day or night instantly. ( sometimes helpers drop their registration codes or I update a version and it doesn't carry over).

Have you tried it? I love it!! :)
Best thing since green beer spb.gif

Country Lady

I was refering to a newly purchased auto.  But thanks for the tip, I haven't see that page yet, going to go check it out.

Country Lady

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on March 02, 2006, 09:06:49 PM
But, there's something better than that. There is an entire webpage on GH for automatic registration code/ password supplied in seconds.
It gives me a passcode day or night instantly. ( sometimes helpers drop their registration codes or I update a version and it doesn't carry over).

Have you tried it? I love it!! :)
Best thing since green beer spb.gif
Well if it is there I didn't find it.  I found the page with the email address and instructions for replacing codes, it tells me to send paypal stuff and gives the email.
Are you talking about the $150. members?  I have spend way over that but since I have buying them singly I don't qualify.  I have to do it the old fashioned way  :))

Bree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 02, 2006, 02:53:01 PM

This is so true Saint, because at one time we were all "newbies" and I am sure we posted some weird posts.  But when someone asks for help on here we should respect that person with the same respect you would want them to respect you.  

I do have to agree that Oscar is a hard working man and gets his job done in no time at all.  So please wait for your replay email, because no matter what he always gets back to you.  Good Job Oscar!!!! :D :D

Wichdoc

I know Oscar loves us. He knows we love him to. I will pitch in for his new office stuff.
Love ya Oscar baby !!!!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Country Lady on March 02, 2006, 09:20:11 PM
I was refering to a newly purchased auto.  But thanks for the tip, I haven't see that page yet, going to go check it out.

Oh gosh, I guess it is for the 150 thing.
I am sorry, I didn't realize that until now. Please forgive me, all. No harm meant.

BTW, hubby bought about 20 of the autos before we bought the 150 package, so I know how it goes, LOL.
Been there too.

My best to ALL.

Mayhem

Just a friendly reminder .. please refrain from changing the "Subject:" line in the middle of the topic.

It makes it very difficult for users to find the post. Thanks!  :)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 02, 2006, 02:09:12 PM
Quote from: poooo on March 02, 2006, 02:05:34 PM
Hello all.

I'm grateful for all the hard work Oscar and crew do, but customer service is poor many of the times and very frustrating.

lol, this completely out of the blue and random comment was brought to you by the letter "L" and the number "7"

OMG...I think I peed a little... :))   :))   :))   :))

hades

i never had a problem from replacecode.when i needed help i got it fast.thanks guys  :)

foxx

Quote from: hades on March 02, 2006, 11:09:31 PM
i never had a problem from replacecode.when i needed help i got it fast.thanks guys  :)

That's probably because you know how to follow instructions... ;)

I get the feeling sometimes people just come here to whine before they follow the very detailed instructions on the BadgeHelp site... >:D

hades

lol foxx.i bet its quite true. somehow i can imagine some people sending about twenty emails in a row  :))

Gecko

Quote from: foxx on March 02, 2006, 11:13:19 PM
Quote from: hades on March 02, 2006, 11:09:31 PM

That's probably because you know how to follow instructions... ;)

I get the feeling sometimes people just come here to whine before they follow the very detailed instructions on the BadgeHelp site... >:D
or  maybe had to much wine  so they whine here   :)) onya oscar u do a great job  , hey aint it  the oscars time in the usa  soon omg a lot of oscars they can whine to lol 
love you mini foxx  the purple looks so coolish   , and yeppy bree ima newbie   actualy i think u all should be giving Oscar a slab of VB (beer) it'll put hairs on ur chest  and maybe elsewhere  on the ladies in here,  i better shut up for now im as noisy as a dunny door blowing in the wind
hoor roo 
im kinda liking this place  better each day ,   :-X   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview