PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 04:15:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

When is enough enough?

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

All I can say is "Holy Politically Correct B***S*** Batman!"  This piece of tripe was taken from this week's Letters to the Editor.

Now, just as a disclaimer, I am all for animal rights.  I make donations to the WWF and ASPCA.  I've even helped out with fundraisers for a local shelter.  But at what point do we stop, take a deep breath, and say "Get a LIFE!"

Unhappy With Bulls in the Background

Hi,

Let me start off by letting you guys (and girls) know how much I love Pogo! You can see I have been a long, long time, faithful member, but as much as I love, love, love Pogo, I was highly offended by the background listing on Pogo featuring the bull for Spain. This entire situation regarding the bulls in Spain is archaic and barbaric, and I find that the portraying of the bull in the background in an arena of all places highly offensive. I would very much like the bull to be removed from the background. I don't mean to sound petty but it's an idea that a lot of people have fought against and seeing in situations such as this does not help.

Thank you so much, advance for your prompt attention to this matter!

Mercedes

Editor: Thank you for your thoughts regarding the recent background and Matador costume for the Minis. We certainly did not mean to offend you or anyone with this release. We will take your concerns into thought while we plan out future Mini releases.

pogohatesme

hmm....I kinda thought the same thing when I read it.....along with the person trying to correct their spelling......and the one telling the difference between a shamrock and a 4 leaf clover....

bobby

why do people get pissed off so easy now days >:(

Mary

if that is the same mercedes i know from pino she is a trouble maker in there so don`t surprise me :)

foxx

People like that are exactly why my lil' German mini is holding frickin' flowers instead of beer steins.... 

>:D

Helen

Some people just go too far to look for problems with everything.

Bree

Quote from: Helen on March 01, 2006, 09:27:35 PM

I agree with you fully Helen, I think on Pogo people looks for things to argue about and to make problems.  :)

Helen

Quote from: Bree on March 01, 2006, 09:33:41 PM
Quote from: Helen on March 01, 2006, 09:27:35 PM

I agree with you fully Helen, I think on Pogo looks for things to argue about and to make problems.  :)

No kidding. Those kind of people need to go outside and get some fresh air to their brains cause I seriously thinking they are lacking oxygen.

nanners

Isn't that why they make different backgrounds? You don't like one don't do it..Same with the knobs on tv..(oops, dating myself)  I mean buttons on the remote..You don't like a show..change the damn thing, don't watch it..just MAYBE I do..This kind of stuff really gets my goat.. >:D

nightperson

froggielover

mr. editor?      could u please remove the background that has the dragon getting ready to breathe fire on a town.  i find this to be VERY offensive due to the fact that when these dragons destoryed towns with fire, poor innocent people died including children, burned to death or eaten by these horrid creatures.  this saddens me greatly and am disgusted that you are condoning such violence and would make fun of these hard working people who are just trying to get by on their bread and water and then have their villiage picked clean with mosterous beasts!
please remove this at once!
thank you!

Miss Moron.

nightperson

Quote from: froggielover on March 02, 2006, 04:35:46 AM
mr. editor?      could u please remove the background that has the dragon getting ready to breathe fire on a town.  i find this to be VERY offensive due to the fact that when these dragons destoryed towns with fire, poor innocent people died including children, burned to death.  this saddens me greatly and am disgusted that you are condoning such violence.
please remove this at once!
thank you!

Miss Moron.

:)) :)) :))

IndianLover

omg froggie that was just too funny this morning, Ty I needed the laugh  :))

nanners

Ya GOT to love da frog!! .. hats off to ya froggie.. sp.gf

froggielover

THANK YOU.... *bows*.... THANK YOU... *blows kisses* 

lol

nanners

Gecko

Quote from: mama on March 01, 2006, 08:47:58 PM
if that is the same mercedes i know from pino she is a trouble maker in there so don`t surprise me :)
could be mercedes corby   :))  her sisters in a singapore jail doin 20 yrs for smuggling dope   :)) i think the sentence would of been doubled if she tried to smuggle her dopey sister  mercedes   :)) :))
lol as you can see ive got a dry sence of humour  have one of these green sherbet things or what ever they are on  me   spb.gif :) hoo roo for now

mailwench

Quote from: GeckoDundee on March 02, 2006, 05:52:00 AM
Quote from: mama on March 01, 2006, 08:47:58 PM
could be mercedes corby   :))  her sisters in a singapore jail doin 20 yrs for smuggling dope   :)) i think the sentence would of been doubled if she tried to smuggle her dopey sister  mercedes   :)) :))
lol as you can see ive got a dry sence of humour  have one of these green sherbet things or what ever they are on  me   spb.gif :) hoo roo for now

>:D >:D Green beer for Homer!  pleasant dreams gecko!

harley89

Wonder how long it will take before someone starts a mini rights group. After all you could be damaging your mini emtionaly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview