PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 02:30:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

bumble bees

Started by kfb,

Previous topic - Next topic

kfb

hi i am new here trying to get the bumble bee trial to work. I have checked everything i saw posted but i am not sure where the smooth edges of screen fonts is located so i can check that also. can u please help me . does that also needed to be unchecked if it isn't?

Gecko

to uncheck/check  smooth edges of font   minimize  browsers to  ur  tray  so u have a clear pc screen  ,  right click ur mouse in    a space on screen (not on an icon)   click on properties   when that opens  click on the appearence tab at top    then u should see a button/tab that says effects   click on that and its  in there 2nd one down  make sure u uncheck it then hit the ok,s  to close  once every thing is closed then try ur agent  .  hope that helps  u .
btw  most only work with windows xp 
O0

kfb

thanks i found it. didn't help but i unchecked it. i have seen from different messages that they are having problems with this program so i think i will wait a couple of days before i try to use it again. sp.gf

Gecko

try changing ur java  if ur using sun jave change to msvm /   and visa versa     change to sun if ur using msvm/jit  you can find what jave your using  and or changing it under tools then click iotions  then the advanced tab scroll down to where it says jave  if its sun java uncheck it and put a tick in jit   do opisite  if ur using msvm/jit   then close  up  close browser  best to reboot ur pc as well then see if it works  ,  ( those settings are on internet explorer   )  if ur using aol   some one else will help you cause im not familuler with aohell browser  , 
hoo roo
off to bed i go
hope ive  been of some help

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview