PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:57:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Player Spotlight

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

chunkster

That was a pretty boring profile. Usually they are at least somewhat entertaining with the person's quirky little statements thrown in. I'm waiting for the cat lady's profile. We all work with a cat lady. She has 19 cats, no kids/husband, all of her clothes are furry, and she brings cookies in for the break room every week...but no one eats them because she's told us how she lets her cats lick the spoon and roll around on the countertops. That's the profile I want to read.

foxx

Quote from: chunkster on March 03, 2006, 12:43:47 AM
That was a pretty boring profile. Usually they are at least somewhat entertaining with the person's quirky little statements thrown in. I'm waiting for the cat lady's profile. We all work with a cat lady. She has 19 cats, no kids/husband, all of her clothes are furry, and she brings cookies in for the break room every week...but no one eats them because she's told us how she lets her cats lick the spoon and roll around on the countertops. That's the profile I want to read.

:))   Too frickin funny...

...and with all the Simpsons references on this thread, this was all I could think about when reading that...

chunkster

;D lol i forgot about that crazy cat lady!! there's also a cat lady action figure (not from the simpson's)...yes, really!

mailwench

Quote from: Homer on March 02, 2006, 06:58:15 PM
Beauty is skin deep but stupid is to the bone.  :P

:)) :)) :)) yup and you can have a facelift but you can't fix stupid!!!

mog

Quote from: ClingFree on March 02, 2006, 02:35:26 PM

This is what I think we should all do .. Apply for the pogo spotlight .. and say our favorite show is The Simpsons ... as a lil reminder that Homer keeps us all sane!

better not because i got those game award badges too quickly. if pogo takes a good look at my badge album, it's easy to spot. i think there are many people same as me on this forum.

pogohatesme

OMG we have one of those in my office too.....and it's a small office ....it's horrible

ClingFree

<cough><Cough>

Anyone read the pogo player spotlight? 

oh okay wait .. its NOT me .. I'm older than that .. Lol ... but if its a Simpsons cuz of this thread .. Let me just say    YAAAAAY O0

Libra

Oh, hell no... You work with my MOM??!!! 

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 07, 2006, 07:24:54 PM

Oh, hell no... You work with my MOM??!!! 

Oops, sorry, the lady you're talking about has no kids.. You must work with my AUNT!

SaintHiρρo

ok, I believe this is ok since I got this directly from Pogo's Player Spotlight and they show people's screen name. If not, please remove this Homer but I decided to add SexyChik855 (current Spotlight person) to my friends list and see their profile (and before you get on my case, I was just interested in knowing if she stood out any special way to have her selected over me). Below is a copy of her profile and made me think of what I had to say to get myself selected:

Relationship Status:   attached
Interests:   !&+^en (censored by Pogo, not Pogocheats)
Favorite Saying:   lick my &#@@ @*@=! (censored by Pogo, not Pogocheats)
General Info:   do you really care?
Favorite Game:   Vaults of Atlantis Slots

Is this the type of person Pogo is selecting for their spotlight? If so, don't know why they have a problem with auto users!

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 08, 2006, 04:08:31 PM
ok, I believe this is ok since I got this directly from Pogo's Player Spotlight and they show people's screen name. If not, please remove this Homer but I decided to add SexyChik855 (current Spotlight person) to my friends list and see their profile (and before you get on my case, I was just interested in knowing if she stood out any special way to have her selected over me). Below is a copy of her profile and made me think of what I had to say to get myself selected:

Is this the type of person Pogo is selecting for their spotlight? If so, don't know why they have a problem with auto users!

Ummm....maybe she has a lot more to offer to the pogo people than you do lolol :P :)) :))

nightperson

chunkster

wow that's pretty bad! they are on this 'we're a family site' kick and to even choose a screen name that includes 'sexy' is shocking.

hades

Shady Lady

Maybe they already got what she was offering  ;)

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 08, 2006, 04:28:54 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 08, 2006, 04:08:31 PM

Ummm....maybe she has a lot more to offer to the pogo people than you do lolol :P :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview