PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:06:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Player Spotlight

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I was just reading some news in pogo and the current player spotlight wants to be a Ghostbuster!  :o :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bree

Quote from: Homer on March 02, 2006, 12:54:59 PM
I was just reading some news in pogo and the current player spotlight wants to be a Ghostbuster! :o :P

Sounds like she really must be kinda of crazy, but I bet she makes a Great Phlebotomist.    :)) :)) :))

mog

mailwench

Quote from: mog on March 02, 2006, 01:11:51 PM
she's kinda boring i say.  8)

Thats an understatement  :))  and she want to be either a paranormal investigator (which is never logical) or an accountant (which is completely logical)!  Sounds like she has multiple personalities!   >:D >:D >:D

Shady Lady

Sounds like she's already one of those vegtables.

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 02, 2006, 01:20:12 PM
Quote from: mog on March 02, 2006, 01:11:51 PM
she's kinda boring i say.  8)

Thats an understatement  :))  and she want to be either a paranormal investigator (which is never logical) or an accountant (which is completely logical)!  Sounds like she has multiple personalities!   >:D >:D >:D

A parnormal investigator or accountant?  Ok, when I grow up, I want to be a garbage collector OR maybe go to school to be a doctor.  :o

Lib

eyesofthewizard

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 02, 2006, 01:27:41 PM
Ok, when I grow up, I want to be a garbage collector OR maybe go to school to be a doctor.  :o

Lib

LoL, I'm quoting you a lot today but I wanted to be a garbage collector growing up for a while too. Then I outgrew it until I saw that episode of the Simpsons where Homer is singing "The Garbage Man Can...." and I wanted to be one again. They get paid a very good amount and with them working "outside" the office, they can run autos all day long!

Helen

LoL, I'm quoting you a lot today but I wanted to be a garbage collector growing up for a while too. Then I outgrew it until I saw that episode of the Simpsons where Homer is singing "The Garbage Man Can...." and I wanted to be one again. They get paid a very good amount and with them working "outside" the office, they can run autos all day long!

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on March 02, 2006, 02:12:30 PM

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Come on Helen, one more post and you'll have 1000!

ClingFree

I was just reading some news in pogo and the current player spotlight wants to be a Ghostbuster!  :o :P

This is what I think we should all do .. Apply for the pogo spotlight .. and say our favorite show is The Simpsons ... as a lil reminder that Homer keeps us all sane!

hades

Shady Lady

LOL great idea would be too funny

Quote from: ClingFree on March 02, 2006, 02:35:26 PM

This is what I think we should all do .. Apply for the pogo spotlight .. and say our favorite show is The Simpsons ... as a lil reminder that Homer keeps us all sane!

pogohatesme

Quote from: ClingFree on March 02, 2006, 02:35:26 PM

lol  :))  lead the charge

steve5320

I can not believe all of you have nothing better to do then put someone else down, hmmmmmm i wonder who is really boring lmaoooooooooo!!!!!!!  ;D

SI

Quote from: steve5320 on March 02, 2006, 06:20:14 PM
I can not believe all of you have nothing better to do then put someone else down, hmmmmmm i wonder who is really boring lmaoooooooooo!!!!!!!  ;D

*Sniff* Is that hypocrisy I smell?  Yeah, I think it is... after all, you just did what you accused everyone else of ::).

Ah well, illegitimatus non carborundum est...

Homer

Beauty is skin deep but stupid is to the bone.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

mog

she has about 1.5 million lifetime tokens, 111 badges. seems like she plays mahjong garden a lot.

Bree

You are just too funny Homer.....but true. :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview