Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ameican Idol Paula

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

In the paper
   they said Paula Abdul was on something or drinking
     and could not talk right  on last nights show I did notice something was different
         but excused it AND just watched the show<<< :-\

Libra

Quote from: LastCall on March 03, 2006, 02:08:26 PM
In the paper
     and could not talk right  on last nights show I did notice something was different

All week long the woman has acted and talked like she was high.  It's almost painful to watch.

Libra

pogohatesme

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 03, 2006, 02:41:22 PM
Quote from: LastCall on March 03, 2006, 02:08:26 PM
In the paper

All week long the woman has acted and talked like she was high.  It's almost painful to watch.

Libra

I think she always acts Dopey!!

chunkster

She said in an interview once that she battled an addiction to prescription painkillers. I'm not sure she kicked the habit. At a recent red carpet sighting, a reporter said her speech was so slurred he couldn't even understand her. She's turning into Anna Nicole. Help save Paula!

Helen

bra

Tara

Shes been acting goofy this week thats for sure...When she traded seats with Randy...I knew she couldnt handle talking first...she had alot of slurs...If you pay attention you will learn she just says the same thing Randy says 95 % of the time

LastCall

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 03, 2006, 05:21:33 PM
Shes been acting goofy this week thats for sure...When she traded seats with Randy...I knew she couldnt handle talking first...she had alot of slurs...If you pay attention you will learn she just says the same thing Randy says 95 % of the time

When she's having a good day, she actually has her own opinion and she speaks her mind. It's got to be rough having Simon always slamming everything that she says.

IndianLover

Simon very rarely has anything good to say about anyone.  And some of the comments are very rude. Such as what he said about "needing bigger stage" for the one contestant. That was plain RUDE!

As for Paula she is def.. acting very dippy.

Bree

I think Simon has nothing good to say about anyone and he is a rude man.  As for Paula I sure hope she is OK soon and I noticed that she has been a little "off" lately.

Helen

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 03, 2006, 07:00:28 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060304/ap_en_tv/abdul_airport;_ylt=AgcAbD.osLXUdMmRohPJQHpxFb8C;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

That whole article seems a little "suspect" to me. I fly in and out of Vegas quite frequently and it is virtually impossible to get past a security checkpoint without being stopped. Also, and it's JMO, I can't see Paula flying Southwest!! lol

foxx

Someone mentioned (think it was Tara) over in the AI thread that Paula and Simon were taking about Spaghetti and Salad...and thought they were being rude....

When that whole thing happened, I looked over at Mr. Foxx who was laughing his ass off...His explanation?  Paula=High As A Kite....and Simon was just feeding her silly things to say to make her look like an ass.  Job well done Simon.
;)

Helen

Quote from: foxx on March 04, 2006, 08:09:53 AM
Someone mentioned (think it was Tara) over in the AI thread that Paula and Simon were taking about Spaghetti and Salad...and thought they were being rude....

When that whole thing happened, I looked over at Mr. Foxx who was laughing his ass off...His explanation?  Paula=High As A Kite....and Simon was just feeding her silly things to say to make her look like an ass.  Job well done Simon.
;)

I'd say all the judges need to get their acts together before this whole show becomes a joke. There is a time when enough is enough and to get back to what the show is really about. They have 12 hopefuls wanting to become a star and their silliness is disrupting the whole meaning of what this is supposed to be about. Seems to me they are (mostly Paula and Simon) trying to feed their own egos.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on March 04, 2006, 08:22:08 AM
I'd say all the judges need to get their acts together before this whole show becomes a joke. There is a time when enough is enough and to get back to what the show is really about. They have 12 hopefuls wanting to become a star and their silliness is disrupting the whole meaning of what this is supposed to be about. Seems to me they are (mostly Paula and Simon) trying to feed their own egos.

I hear ya Helen...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview