Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Handy website

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

Here's a handy site for finding the gas prices in your city:

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

The pricing is 2-3 days old, but it can still give you a decent idea of which places will be cheaper than others O0.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 02, 2006, 08:31:20 PM
Here is some free gas.....   :P

lol Homer....

I am not using my usual computer right now, but I also got hooked up to a site that gives the lowest prices in the area...and it is updated by the site's members as often as 2x a day...when I find the site ( I have it bookmarked) I will let ya'll know...

Thanks for posting that DJ...fuel prices have been outrageous lately...

Gecko

Petrol prices where i live here in Australia  are around the $1.49 cents a litre. (  i think not sure though  4.6 litres = 1 gallon  but as i said i could be wrong in my calcalations either way) ,    :-X  moral is theres always someone worse off  lol like me  O0

foxx

OMG...if you are correct with your conversion figure...that puts a gallon of gas at $6.85. 

...and here I was thinking the high gas prices in the US were all Duh-bya's fault...Go figure.

Gecko

thats au dollars as well our dollar is  buying aprox 72 cents usa   $1.49 AUD cents a litre .

foxx

Quote from: GeckoDundee on March 03, 2006, 03:37:11 AM
thats au dollars as well our dollar is  buying aprox 72 cents usa   $1.49 AUD cents a litre .

okay...now its just too much math... ;)

nightperson

well either way still have to pay for it im not happy either but they do this to every ??? state town and country

Gecko

they blame the oil prices  but when the oil price comes down i bet the petrol/fuel   wont   come down ,
btw anyone who smokes wanta buy a pack of smokes here at bit over 15 bucks a pack for some brands   lucky i gave up smoking 3 yrs ago its a wealth hazard  :-X

PogoCrazyMomma

Quote from: GeckoDundee on March 03, 2006, 04:22:28 AM
they blame the oil prices  but when the oil price comes down i bet the petrol/fuel   wont   come down ,
btw anyone who smokes wanta buy a pack of smokes here at bit over 15 bucks a pack for some brands   lucky i gave up smoking 3 yrs ago its a wealth hazard  :-X

OMG unforunatly I am a smoker,  yes I know how bad it is, when I started smoking it was less the $2 a pack, now it's about $5, costs me and hubby about $11 a day for our nasty habits, used to say I'll never pay over 3 a pack, I'll quit before I pay that much, blah, blah but we could never afford to spend money like 15 a pack, it's hard sometimes struggling to have enough for cigs now. I turn into the she devil  >:D if I run out.  Most people run from me if I do!!!  But cig prices here i believe we are mostly paying the taxes, and for the lawsuits against the cigarette companies, which I think is stupid, ppl know its bad and they still do it including me, if I get cancer I wouldn't blame them I would blame myself for continuing in a habit that I know could eventually kill me.  As for the topic of gas, yes I know I drifted, back in my early driving days I could find stations that were about 1 a gallon, but times changes and prices go up, right now around me the cheapest is 2.07 but that is way better than after hurricane katrina when some places here were about $4 a gallon. Locally our newspaper has a board that ppl post daily the best prices around, so that help to look and save a little money.  We as a country are way too dependent on oil/gas, something the government really isn't trying to fix, what if the foriegn companies cut us off completely how long would we survive? Yes we have oil reserves but would that be enough to last a long time?  But unless your well off and can afford cars that run on things other than gas/environmentally friendly,  your stuck using gas and paying for it.

I thought petrol was cheaper than gas???Or was better on mileage for the price or something like that?? Is petrol more expensive here in US than gas?????

pogohatesme

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on March 03, 2006, 07:40:17 AM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on March 03, 2006, 04:22:28 AM

OMG unforunatly I am a smoker,  yes I know how bad it is, when I started smoking it was less the $2 a pack, now it's about $5, costs me and hubby about $11 a day for our nasty habits, used to say I'll never pay over 3 a pack, I'll quit before I pay that much, blah, blah but we could never afford to spend money like 15 a pack, it's hard sometimes struggling to have enough for cigs now. I turn into the she devil  >:D if I run out.  Most people run from me if I do!!!  But cig prices here i believe we are mostly paying the taxes, and for the lawsuits against the cigarette companies, which I think is stupid, ppl know its bad and they still do it including me, if I get cancer I wouldn't blame them I would blame myself for continuing in a habit that I know could eventually kill me.  As for the topic of gas, yes I know I drifted, back in my early driving days I could find stations that were about 1 a gallon, but times changes and prices go up, right now around me the cheapest is 2.07 but that is way better than after hurricane katrina when some places here were about $4 a gallon. Locally our newspaper has a board that ppl post daily the best prices around, so that help to look and save a little money.  We as a country are way too dependent on oil/gas, something the government really isn't trying to fix, what if the foriegn companies cut us off completely how long would we survive? Yes we have oil reserves but would that be enough to last a long time?  But unless your well off and can afford cars that run on things other than gas/environmentally friendly,  your stuck using gas and paying for it.

I thought petrol was cheaper than gas???Or was better on mileage for the price or something like that?? Is petrol more expensive here in US than gas?????

lol my dad says the same thing.......and we run from him too when he runs out!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview