PlayBuddy
August 10, 2024, 02:31:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

When is enough enough?

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

missminimouse

LMAO @ froggie
the chick who wrote in to pogo seriously has a bit too much time on her hands.    First off,  it's a stinkin cartoon for crying out loud.   Second,  isn't that how many people who have never been to spain veiw spain?   I mean sure,    maybe they don't do the bull fights anymore,   but they did at one point in time.   Isn't that a big part of Spain's history?    I may be wrong,   but I'm just saying.......how else are you going to portray Spain so that those who've never been there and don't know much about it will recongnize that it is a Spanish background.   And I don't have any facts on the subject........but I'm sure many matadors met their demise due to the horns of the bull.......so It's just as offensive to put the matador in the scene.   Just my opinion.

PogoCrazyMomma

Quote from: foxx on March 01, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
People like that are exactly why my lil' German mini is holding frickin' flowers instead of beer steins.... 

>:D

Exactly!!!!! outfit looks freakin stupid withouth the beer, like I'd be standin in a bar in my little outfit holding flowers.  People complain way too much these days about stupid stuff, if there were no bull I probably won't have known it was spain as they are so well known for their history of bullfighting.  Where's my drunken Irish mini, wait can't do that might offend ppl!!! Me I'm damn proud of my irish heritage so I'm gonna have a drink  spb.gif make that a few  spb.gif  spb.gif  spb.gif  spb.gif  spb.gif   spb.gif  spb.gif   spb.gif  spb.gif.  uh-oh everythings spinning don't know if I'll be able to do challenges now!  :))

foxx

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on March 02, 2006, 07:03:39 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 01, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
People like that are exactly why my lil' German mini is holding frickin' flowers instead of beer steins.... 

>:D

Exactly!!!!! outfit looks freakin stupid withouth the beer, like I'd be standin in a bar in my little outfit holding flowers.  People complain way too much these days about stupid stuff, if there were no bull I probably won't have known it was spain as they are so well known for their history of bullfighting.  Where's my drunken Irish mini, wait can't do that might offend ppl!!! Me I'm damn proud of my irish heritage so I'm gonna have a drink  spb.gif make that a few  spb.gif  spb.gif  spb.gif  spb.gif  spb.gif   spb.gif  spb.gif   spb.gif  spb.gif.  uh-oh everythings spinning don't know if I'll be able to do challenges now!  :))

LOL...word.

SaintHiρρo

I've been writing a letter to both The Editor & that Stuck up Miss something person on Pogo for the last few months and have yet to have it published. I've decided to step up my game in April to copying and pasting the letter every day until they respond. I'm hoping you guys and gals get a kick out of it and no I won't give a preview of the letter!

bubblegum

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 02, 2006, 10:44:23 AM
I've been writing a letter to both The Editor & that Stuck up Miss something person on Pogo for the last few months and have yet to have it published. I've decided to step up my game in April to copying and pasting the letter every day until they respond. I'm hoping you guys and gals get a kick out of it and no I won't give a preview of the letter!

Tease.

nanners

I;ve often wondered if those goofy letters are from REAL people or just made up Pogo ones..  :-[

Libra

No, they have to be real.  I mean, I play with these people on a daily basis.  I won't get kicked off Pogo for using autos, I'll get kicked off for egging on these azzhole (hey, it's a sport.. And I'm good at it)  Honestly, I think they go in to rooms until they find a chatty room, then they listen in, all sour pussed, just WAITING for someone to say SOMETHING that will pizz them off.  Then, if no one says anything, they leave until they find someone, somewhere, to thoroughly make them angry, then the sour puss turns red, the fingers type furiously and indignantly at the horror of being pizzed off, they get madder and madder and redder and redder and steam starts shooting out of their ears and fire coming from their mouths, they yell and scream and they grow larger and redder and type faster and threaten to report you because they cannot believe you actually said the word hernia, and then they get so mad, their heads pop RIGHT OFF their shoulders.

At least that's how I picture it....

Libra

Quote from: nanners on March 02, 2006, 10:49:44 AM
I;ve often wondered if those goofy letters are from REAL people or just made up Pogo ones..  :-[

chunkster

Makes me think of that hilarious episode of Family Guy where Lois called the FCC on Peter

bobby

lol they bleeped out dick van dyke, it's the beep van beep show :))

foxx

Quote from: bobby on March 02, 2006, 05:36:37 PM
lol they bleeped out dick van dyke, it's the beep van beep show :))

:)) :))  i forgot about that .... :))

chunkster

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 02, 2006, 10:44:23 AM

I've written a few times but only had them respond, never published

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview