PlayBuddy
August 10, 2024, 04:16:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Skating with Celebrities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

PogoCrazyMomma

geez, now i gotta wait till thursday  >:( not happy here at all  >:( and it's on at 9 i think (they said after idol). I'll have to force myself to stay awake till 10!!!!  :D

LastCall

Quote from: Helen on February 27, 2006, 03:26:21 PM
Back to the subject, lol. I don't think that anyone that doesn't want to know the outcome of the show before watching it should come and read this thread. Last night I think those of us that got to see Dancing With the Stars first were unfairly asked not to discuss it. To me it's plain and simple, don't read this thread until you're done watching the show!!
Hi Hellen I meant no harm on my return reply to the post it was not directed to you I mentioned your name because we both agreed   when u said (who are we to judge)  that was all   as usual I made a mistake
                    And if this is wrong it will be 2 mistakes  :'(  >> So I will say I am sorry

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on February 28, 2006, 02:46:56 AM
Quote from: Helen on February 27, 2006, 03:26:21 PM
Back to the subject, lol. I don't think that anyone that doesn't want to know the outcome of the show before watching it should come and read this thread. Last night I think those of us that got to see Dancing With the Stars first were unfairly asked not to discuss it. To me it's plain and simple, don't read this thread until you're done watching the show!!
       Hi Hellen I meant no harm on my return reply to the post it was not directed to you I mentioned your name because we both agreed   when u said (who are we to judge)  that was all   as usual I made a mistake
                    And if this is wrong it will be 2 mistakes  :'(  >> So I will say I am sorry

Oops, sorry too if I misunderstood.  ;)

Helen

Ok, this show is next. Can't wait to see who wins.

PunkInDrublic

Helen

Well, it was Kristy and Lloyd. They did brilliant.

chunkster

Who wants to date the old Buffy? He should have dumped his wife for Sarah Michelle Gellar :) I'm sure he'll regret it. There's no way they've gotten to know each other on any level of depth within a what, 6 week period of time.

Tara

Ok...I dont know if anyone noticed this or not but I did...The lady who host with Scott Hamilton I don't know her name Shannon maybe?  Well that shirt she had on was the same one she had on Monday night when we THOUGHT we were watching the finales...cuz I remember saying why does she have that ugly blue ribbon in her shirt it doesnt even match...the judges had the same thing on also...so does that mean they did the whole show live Monday? but then everyone would of known the outcome before we saw it..I dont know just weird...lol   But then again I always find the weirdest things in a show

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on March 03, 2006, 05:39:20 AM
Ok...I dont know if anyone noticed this or not but I did...The lady who host with Scott Hamilton I don't know her name Shannon maybe?  Well that shirt she had on was the same one she had on Monday night when we THOUGHT we were watching the finales...cuz I remember saying why does she have that ugly blue ribbon in her shirt it doesnt even match...the judges had the same thing on also...so does that mean they did the whole show live Monday? but then everyone would of known the outcome before we saw it..I dont know just weird...lol   But then again I always find the weirdest things in a show

The show wasn't live as the results have been out on the internet for weeks actually. I believe had this been a live show throughout it's entire run (like Dancing....), they might have allowed viewers to vote and possibility give it higher ratings. But if you did a search online for "Skating With Celebrities Winners" in a search engine, you would have known who won before they aired it last night.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview