This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need friends right now

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

Hi all. Some of you knew I was in an abusive marriage, some of you didnt.. But I finally got courage to kick him out. I fount out yesterday that more than likely he was cheating on me.  :'( After all I have been through, thinking I had cancer, and he does that to me. When he came home last night, i had his bags packed and just told him to leave. Before he walked out, he said I love you Patty. I replied, you dont love crap. I really need friends right now though to keep me strong. I have a two year old by this man, I have no income, because I am awaiting a trial to get my disability. I have no clue on what to do next. I know my son will want to know where his dad is at but he was also mean to him. Please keep me and my son in your prayers.

harley89

Prayers you have. You saved yourself and your son from far worse.  Your son will probably need conuseling before he sees his father if he was abusive to him. You can always ask for supervised visitation until you know things are okay. It took courage to do what you have done. I have prayed daily regarding your health and now will add you and your son and your current problems. Please search for groups that can help you through this time of your life. You and your son need support and help.  Also my Mother is a cancer survior  and has been for the last 15+ years she is 74 and going strong you have alot to look forward to

jakethesnake

You have my prayers too!  My sister is going through something similar and so I have seen how hard it can be, so my prayers are yours!

tigereyes

You will be in my prayers Patty. You did the right thing by leaving him. I hope all will be well with your health too. Just keep positive and all will be fine. You know that you always have friends here at pogocheats too. We are always here for you.

nightperson

Patty you will be in my prayers to sry to here this but you hvae firends here if you ever need to talk just pm hun ok andgive yo and your son a Big Hug from me

PogoCrazyMomma

You and your son have all my prayers, I know how hard it is to get out of an abusive relationship, though my exbyfrd wasn't mean towards our daughter, she was around 2 1/2 when I got out. I am very, very proud of you for kicking him out.  It is a hard thing to do and takes alot of courage and strength.  I wish I could give you a big hug right now, it may be a struggle for you right now, but in the long run you will become stronger and it WILL be the best thing you ever did, somehow no matter how tough it is as parents we make it through for our kids, many states offer aid to those in need so that may be something you might want to look into, but I will pray that your disability goes through as i also know what a road that can be to getting approved!!! If you ever want to talk feel free to pm me anytime.  Lots and lots of (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) to you!!!!!

Bree

Patty, I will keep you and your son in my prayers and stay strong for YOU and your SON.   

piposanchez

You will be in my prayers along with my cousin, who unfortunately didnt have the luck to survive :-\...he passed out 3 years ago...However I am sure you will make it O0. Nowadays with this kind of medicine anyone can live anything.

Lynne

You are in my prayers patty..luckily you had the strength to kick him out there are many ppl who dont have that kind of courage. i met my best friend right as her abusive marriage was ending. I wish you all the best for you and your son. If you need to talk to vent you can PM me. I am a very good listener.

Helen

Patty, I too will keep you and your son in my prayers. Hope it all works out for you.

nanners

Prayers for you hon.. You are much better off with out him..You know you have a lot of friends here for you..
God Bless both you and your son.
(((HUGS))) and a tweak on your sons cheek from Granny Nanners ;)

hades

aw sorry youre upset but you aer indeed far better off without him  :)

you will start feeling better soon enough

maria

missminimouse

You go girl!!   O0   That's a very hard thing to do and very few have the strength to do it.   Hope the very best for you!!   

zzigzzag

Stay strong! .... Took courage to do what you did and I for one applaud you!  ....You will be in my prayers and thoughts!...Anytime you need to vent plz look me up will listen anytime!  gl  hon

pogohatesme

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on March 03, 2006, 08:20:42 AM
Hi all. Some of you knew I was in an abusive marriage, some of you didnt.. But I finally got courage to kick him out. I fount out yesterday that more than likely he was cheating on me.  :'( After all I have been through, thinking I had cancer, and he does that to me. When he came home last night, i had his bags packed and just told him to leave. Before he walked out, he said I love you Patty. I replied, you dont love crap. I really need friends right now though to keep me strong. I have a two year old by this man, I have no income, because I am awaiting a trial to get my disability. I have no clue on what to do next. I know my son will want to know where his dad is at but he was also mean to him. Please keep me and my son in your prayers.

I'm so very proud of you for taking your stand!  So many women don't and you never know what will happen.  Please remember that the things you are going through can only make you stronger and that with Him all things are possible.  Please remember to keep your faith in Jesus as that is one of the most important things you can have at this time.  And know that you have all of us to lean on when you need it!  You and your son are in my thoughts and prayers.

Eagles Fan

My prayers are with you Patty!  I have been through a very abusive marriage (more verbally and mentally) several years ago.  I put up with it for several years and finally got the guts to do the same thing you did.  It was the best thing that happened in my whole life.  I had to young children and he didn't believe in his wife working.  lol So, I was stuck with nothing when he left.  I had not idea what to do or where I was going.  But, with the strength of God I pulled myself together.  I went to school and became a nurse and met the most wonderful man on earth.  I am now married to him for 16 wonderful years.  Raised my kids without the help of their father.  You know the old saying about the grass  being greener on the other side.  Well for me it was.  I pray and wish the same thing for you.  Keep your chin up and try to look at the positive things and not the negative.  You have a lot of friends here and we are all here for you.

chunkster

You'll be okay! You already made the hardest jump - leaving him. Just keep thinking about how much better your life will be without worrying about him and what he's doing to you. <hugs>

Sweet_Karamel

Dear Patty,

I'm sorry to hear what happen too you and your son. I understand when you love a man so strong that you have to do what is right for you. You took the first step by leaving him. Well good for you. Keep being strong. You have friends here. I'll say a pray for you and your son. I hope things will work out for you. Peace and blessing to you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview