This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need friends right now

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

nameless cheater

i dont know many people myself i usually just read in the forum but i myself will pray for you. i am so glad you had the strenght to get out before it was to late. i had a b/f that beat me so badly at 16 years of age i almost dies twice and had a hysterectomy. i am just so happy that you were strong enough to get out and i will pray that you continue to be strong.

froggielover

i am SO SO SO PROUD OF YOU!!  you had the courage to take controll and get him out!.  i was raised with an abusive mother and father, tho they didn't think they were abusive.  my mom tired to get out when we were kids and i was able to breathe easier. ( i would rather be with her then but not my dad )  she always went back tho ( dad had money and she didn't want to leave that ) and the mental and physical abuse came along with the package deal.  i have some serious issues cuz of it.. i've seen alot my father has done to my mom and my older sister that  i wish i never saw.. and i've gotten beatings that i wish i never had.. the bruises and sore bodies have healed but whats left from that is not so easily removed.  i swore as a child that i'd never ever do that to my children and THANK GOD i havn't.  i've wanted too.. but i have to walk away and bite my fingers..i then sit in my room and cry and cry cuz that urge to put him through a wall is so strong. i have a very spoiled 9yr old cuz of it.. i put him in corners and take stuff away for punishment..but if i start to spank him.. i'm affraid i won't know when to stop ...and that's a door i'm NOT going into.  

i'm very proud of you..          not only did you save yourself but u saved your precious child from seeing and being hurt anymore.   GOD BLESS YOU.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview