PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 12:15:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo-Ride the Tide

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Is this a known issue? I looked and did not see it posted. Any help is greatly and humbly appreciated. :) Thank you.

Description of problem:
Ride the Tide hangs at the end of the " Scratch card" part of the game approximately 1 time out of 4 when using Tide Rider auto helper. The game play stops and the game has to be restarted, causing loss of progress towards next JP spin. Error is not reproducable when Tide Rider is turned off.

Specs:
MS WIndows XP
MS VM enabled- Sun Java off- have switched with no change in error
Smooth fonts disabled
Screen saver disabled
Screen resolution 1024 x 768
32 bit color
Version of Tide Rider: 1.3, registered

Helen

Everything looks like it should be ok. Guess Homer or Oscar will have to help you out and I'm sure they will shortly.

Homer

From what others have posted it is apparently a pogo problem.

Some people who use the auto have had problems with the game screen freezing and the same thing for people not using autos.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Does that mean that while it works when I sit and play it, the auto is incompatibile in some way?
Is there anything I can do to fix it, Homer?

Also, any word on when the good Spade helper will be out? I lost really badly with the one which is out, and yes, I was forewarned but stubborn. I like the badges, :),. It was actually hilarious.
Final score was My team -10 to Other team's  250. :).

Thank you.

Homer

There's nothing to tweak to my knowledge. It's likely one of those things that pogo will have to iron out. If I hear otherwise I'll let you know. ;)

I have no news on the spades auto. I wouldn't worry to much about the beta losing. I haven't really played the game yet but it's my understanding it's all about the number of spades dealt to you. The more spades you get the faster you advance.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Ohh, that explains the Spades problem. I didn't get any for several hands. No luck of the  sp.gf for this true Irish lass, eh?

THANK YOU, Homer, and have  spb.gif one for me, OK?

mog

ya ride the tide freezes a lot whether or not you use auto. i've lost so many power ups that could have won me something big  :'(

Runner

Hello, I cannot get pogo Ride the Tide to load up.  The whole background screen will load but no buttons or cards.  I can chat etc, hit "how to play" button .. but nothing comes up to actually play game with.

sun java is up to date  . this is a new pc.

any ideas?

(or it's the only pogo game that does not load)

RuNnEr

hades

what java are you using? and what screen resolution as well. and are smooth edges unchecked? my auto for this works almost fine except for the occasional bonus game mishap so it may be something youre doin wrong  :-X

hades

foxx

To help you, we are going to need a little info...
     1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

(and an agent is the cheat program....)

wattsmyname

If your talking about the game and not the auto Pogo is having loading issues. Sometimes it will take about 10 min. for that game screen to load for me. If you wait that long and it still wont load check on Pogo help they have some suggestions for game loading issues.

Marjorie

Gecko

if i remember right this challenge was  supposed to run about 4 weeks ago but due to slow loading problems they scrapped it til this week  , though i had nps loading it  could still be a problem for slower connections  ,    TBH would be quicker trying to wait for it to load than waiting for a pogos auto answer  ,
:o
btw i use ie7, other browsers i use and dont have probs with are  ace browser  (free and fast)  crazybrowser  also free  and firefox dont like the newer  version of firefox though  should of kept the earlier one
hoo roo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview