Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wackster

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

I am wodering why
when I go to play wackster a page comes down and is asking me to ck all my settings
      And all my settings are correct I have done everything even ON IE  the box stands in front of the game and it will not go away can you please tell me what I can do??? or is there   a fix on this AUTO  geing done? The box just keeps showing up no matter what I do  I did send a screen short I still did not hear from anyone yet THANKS

Bree

What version of Wackster are you using, Chad?  It should be version v1.2, and make sure you have the game open before you start Wackster.  I hope this helps.

LastCall

Hi Bree and thanks
   yes I have what]you have 1,2 I do put the game up but as you did read i get that darn box and cannot get rid of it  >:(

Bree

Sorry I can not help you Chad, but maybe one of the Admin. will see your post and help you out.

LastCall

Thank You
  I have been trying I finally pm Homer I did send a screen short to badgehelp
    no reply yet I should hear something I just tried the auto aaaaaaaaagain it does the same thing
          I cannot imagine what it may be      you are very nice to me thanks :-*

Helen

LastCall

nightperson

chad i get that when i have the wrong game up for wrong auto check again

LastCall

no it is correct they also have miner on it
     thank god Or I would really be in the thrown lol :)) if yea know what I mean :))

Mary

whackster is for word whomp wackdown not word whomp make sure you have www up then put on auto should work then the only problem i`m havin is it only does a few games then freezes up been doin this for months. gl chad

LastCall

I know MAMa
    it is correct I did it right thank you :-* it just wont work with that pop up box

Mary

i wonder where that came from ??? never got that one before hope you can get it fix soon have you tried to go and check and the uncheck your smooth edges and click ok see if the box will go away//

LastCall

yes Mama
  I never got that before either I have asked for plenty of help and no one has helped me
     I did everthing possible and it is the right game it asks about the smooth edges unchecked and all
        it tells u what to do but I have been doing the autos for some time now So I got that right a least
               I just wish someone could help me out on that thank you sp.gf

Mary

me 2 chad i hope someone will help you fix this  :'(

LastCall

WELL I
   have tried I have asked  Oscar  deleted it  ( Homer if he got my Pm i like him  )Joe@badgehelp
no response at all I am just stuck but thanks for caring sp.gf

Helen

Still didn't get it fixed? Why don't you try uninstalling and reinstalling and then start the game up again? It can't hurt.

Bree

Quote from: Helen on March 03, 2006, 08:14:12 PM
Still didn't get it fixed? Why don't you try uninstalling and reinstalling and then start the game up again? It can't hurt.

Try what Helen just posted and then go and check to make sure that your smooth edges is unchecked Chad.  I have to do that at times and I have no reason why it changes back to being checked.  I sure hope you get it working soon.  :)

LastCall

Hi Helen
I have done everyting possible
   in fact I just deleted it again that is about 4 times
     the  box that asks questions just hangs there Thanks for you help my comp is set correct no smooth edges 32 bit there is nothing else i CAN do But thank you nice people  sp.gf

Bree

You said you were using IE, have you tried a different website but not AOL?

LastCall

Quote from: Bree on March 03, 2006, 08:16:27 PM
Quote from: Helen on March 03, 2006, 08:14:12 PM

Try what Helen just posted and then go and check to make sure that your smooth edges is unchecked Chad.  I have to do that at times and I have no reason why it changes back to being checked.  I sure hope you get it working soon.  :)
[/quote Hi Bree the settings are correct I ck them it is the AUTO <<<

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview