Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto lotto

Started by jrp,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

i went threw ie and got it fast  :)  i know my aol sucks oscar i have this problem every other update will only go threw ie from now on  :)   spb.gif for you oscar              spg.gif

cowboy63

Lol Oscar. Sounds like a long day Let me buy you one. spb.gif or two spb.gif
l1.gif

BoJangles

Mary

BoJangles

Mary

giraft cracks me up  :))  :))  :)) i think i can touch him  :))  :))  :))

Bree

You have been a busy bee Oscar and thanks for the fast updates.  If you need your laundry done just let me know and I will be over to do it for you so you can have some time off.  Her is some duff beer for your hard work.... spb.gif spb.gif spb.gif spb.gif spb.gif spb.gif  ENJOY!!!

Mary

you are the greastest oscar for all your hard work for us all thanks to you and bh staff  spb.gif  spb.gif  spb.gif          spg.gif

jeffy

just wondering if anyone has been using this auto and has gotten past rank 50. my question is about how long did it take using this auto i know your only able to get 60 lottso balls per game and most of the time you only get 40 to 55. just curious :)[td][/td]

nightperson

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on February 21, 2006, 09:22:34 PM
I've gotten about 10 emails about this and they are all from....hmmm guess where?

AOL PEOPLE!!!!!

You know the deal with your crap browser, delete all cookies, temp files blah, blah, blah, throw your computer against the wall, then rip out your cpu and gently stroke it, whisper it sweet nothings....blah blah blah.

Same old AOL browser crap. I'm not into "use this and don't use that"....BUT

DO NOT USE AOL BROSWERS

That a boy Oscar  :o :o :)) :)) Here ya go Oscar haveone of Homer beers he wont mind spb.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview