PlayBuddy
October 01, 2024, 03:44:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

where do you go load aces-up, word whomp, first solitaire and lottso i brought t

Started by sexyc512,

Previous topic - Next topic

sexyc512

I BROUGHT THE PROGRAMS TO HELP ME GET THE BADGES QUICKLY AND I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO GO TO DOWNLOADING THESE GAMES I NEED TO DOWNLOAD ACES-UP, FIRST CLASS SOLITIARE, WORD WHOMP AND LOTTSO spb.gif CAN YOU SENDME TO THE RIGHT PLACE WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THESE ITEMS AND USE THE AUTO-PILOT IWENT TO  I WENT TO BADGES HELP BUT I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD THERE PLEASE HELP  ME FIND OUT WHERE I MUST DOWNLOAD THESE GAMES.  THANK YOUFOR YOUR COOPERATION WITH THIS MATTER.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. :-X :o :( >:( O0

pogohatesme

Don't post in all caps is a great start.  You can download all autos from www.badgehelp.com or from this site...just go to the top of this page and click downloads and it will take you to the screen.  But I'm a little concerned that you bought the autos without downloading and trying them out......why??z

pogohatesme

tokiesgalore

If you are saying you bought the auto programs, the games they are for are on www.pogo.com
although not to sure you should have purchased them without making sure they work on ur computer though.

Gecko

ummmmmmm  just a thought  wouldnt you get them from where you bought em  or am i missing something here  ,   
???

ClingFree

Quote from: GeckoDundee on March 04, 2006, 03:25:16 AM
ummmmmmm  just a thought  wouldnt you get them from where you bought em  or am i missing something here  ,   
???

If youre missing it, Im missing it also.

Jinx55

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview