Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pampered Pets

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I have a black lab and 5 cats but I cant see them listening to radio. Check this out. Music is not to bad for humans dogcatradio.com

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on March 04, 2006, 06:53:37 AM
I have a black lab and 5 cats but I cant see them listening to radio. Check this out. Music is not to bad for humans dogcatradio.com

My neighbor used to turn on the TV for her dogs when she went to work. They actually sat and watched/listened to it.

Tiffany-Pamela

Quote from: Helen on March 04, 2006, 07:01:15 AM

My neighbor used to turn on the TV for her dogs when she went to work. They actually sat and watched/listened to it.
I don`t have animals, but they play nice music to relax from all the cheating :)) :))

mailwench

Quote from: Helen on March 04, 2006, 07:01:15 AM

:)) :)) :)) My dad used to blare rock & roll music way out in the garden cause he said it kept the raccoons & other animals out of the vegetables!   :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

nanners

We put Animal Planet on for our dog when we go away. He and hubby just finished watching See Spot Run..lol.. and he loves those dog shows where they run through the poles.

pogohatesme

Our dogs get to watch Animal Planet as long as the sad shows aren't on.........I just recently found that radio station also lol but they don't like the computer so they don't get close to it lol......but they are pampered.....they have their own beds in our room, go to the groomers every month, and get special treats we get at Jungle Jim's grocery store....they prefer BBQ, Cinnamon, or Pork Roast treats

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview