PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:54:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo to go

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

i have a pogo to go game popitt i bought it so i cld transfer tokens to friends when i had enough but the problem is i cant get it to transfer i tried an other pogo to go game to see if it was me or the game the other game worked but not this can anyone help me plz

tokiesgalore

Are you signed in as them when trying to transfer and have tokies been transfered to that account already this week?

apple

tokiesgalore

Is it asking you to put in screenname and password?

apple

YES when i put it in it says it is invalid and i made a new account just to see and wont take that either

tokiesgalore

When you go into Poppit to go, clear ur history of highest scores. Dont ask me why, but every now and then when the high score list gets full the transfer function acts up. Then clear ur history and temp files. Sign back in to Pogo as your friend then minimize and start your poppit to go and try transfering then.hope this helps.

tokiesgalore

Forgot to tell you, after you have signed in as your friend on Pogo,minimize it ,open up poppit to go ,play a game in action section(pop a few balloons), hit new game,it will ask you are you sure..hit yes...then hit main menu tab...then hit get tokens...then it should say, you were last signed in as so in so etc etc

when its acting right, it doesnt ask you to put in a screenname and password. You should just be able to hit credit tokens and it will say ,You were last signed in as (screenname)do you wish to transfer tokens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview