Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tooth brush

Started by virus6,

Previous topic - Next topic

virus6

entered code for  toothbrush,,,,,got the password from 150 fan , password does not work,emailed oscar, but no replie its  been 2 days :-[

virus6

SaintHiρρo

lol, you replied to your own comment 8 mins after posting it. You might need to give them time to 1) read your comment & 2) reply to your email

SaintHiρρo

Wait, you're the one who had the $150 club link signed up thru your GF's email address? Why don't you just save the URL of the link from your GF's account in your favorite and use that link for your autos? You don't have to open up the link from your email account every time, just know that the $150 is good for only 1 computer and if you try to add it to multiple computers, it won't work.

virus6

ty  trying it ,sorry crankie no beer spb.gif,tried to make it work on gfs email add.dident work,,

virus6

i'm using only one computer,the password still is not working, using the original email that was sent to my gfs email address (150list) ,,says invalid password >:(

ClingFree

SaintHiρρo

Why start another topic on the same subject as your original topic? Heck, all that changed was you added the number "2" behind it. Posting it many times over won't get it noticed, it will get you banned.

virus6

ok added the 150 list to my fav list still does not work what do i do

BadgeHelpOscar

I'm working on holding your hand right now....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Gecko

LOL  Oscar  you should of asked if they wanted toothpaste thrown in for good measure   :))
sorry bout that  thought topic needed cheering up  :-X
hoo roo

nightperson

virus6

virus6

oh i got something for your mouth  to :)) :))   my tooth brush

ClingFree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview