PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:57:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Inventor

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Shady Lady

Anyone need a fart pad?  :))  :))  :))  :)) I wonder if I can find them beside the EXTRA wide ribbon.   <3 I'm off to Wal-Mart tomorrow to look. Maybe I'll have a present for hubby when he gets home tomorrow.  ;) 

Tara

Quote from: shadylady_129 on March 24, 2006, 12:10:57 AM
Anyone need a fart pad?  :))  :))  :))  :)) I wonder if I can find them beside the EXTRA wide ribbon.   <3 I'm off to Wal-Mart tomorrow to look. Maybe I'll have a present for hubby when he gets home tomorrow.  ;) 

Was that hilarious or what?   Some people kill me...I couldn't believe she was standing there in only her panties  :o

Nymphy

:'( :'(  I was seriously choked up when that lil boy was sooooo serious about his invisable tear gas and was so non expressional. then at the end you really couldnt tell he was crying till he kept sniffling. What a sin. I was like..... OMG awwwwww  :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(

LastCall

how about the woman with the bow lmao she was nuts :)) :)) :))  for a surprse for boy friends or husbands  >:(

SaintHiρρo

I think that one judge (the guy who invented like EVERYTHING ever) is a jerk. How could he not see how great of a product that last item (the sweat guard) isn't a great idea?!?!? I know in an everyday setting, you wouldn't think of something like that but when she took off her hair and showed she was hairless, it made me think of how great of an item it could be. I would like to thank that last judge for changing his decision to let her advance because I would like to see her idea developed more and it something I personally believe many many many many many people (hair or no hair) can use.

One the non-serious side: invisible tear gas?!?!? Oh, I couldn't help but laugh. Didn't that kid sound EXACTLY like Forrest Gump? "Don't call me sir. Call me Peter".... "Yes sir".  :))

Torn2pieces

QuoteOne the non-serious side: invisible tear gas?!?!? Oh, I couldn't help but laugh. Didn't that kid sound EXACTLY like Forrest Gump? "Don't call me sir. Call me Peter".... "Yes sir". 

I laughed at that too. I could not help laugh when he was crying, well sniffling, or whatever it was he was doing.

The sweat guard was/is a good thing as well!

Bree

I watched the show last week and last night and I have to say some of the inventions people bring up there are crazy.  The do have a lot of good one though too.  The producer of the show is Simon Cowell and I think that is why they have a few good judges and then the one that has a bad attitude.

I have to agree the sweat guard was the best design and the funniest one was the lady in the bow.  I got the men looking, but really ticked off the lady judge. :))

LastCall

well then if she got ticked off maybe an inventor should put on a male Bow
    she may like it :o and the men will throw him out :))

Bree

I am sure the men judges would have thrown him out just like the lady judge throw her out.  It was really tacky and not like anyone had not seen something like that before.  :))

LastCall

Well I never did
see anything like that  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview