Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Too important a message not to share...

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Today is March 5, 2006.

On May 1, 2003, George Bush stood on the deck of the USS Lincoln and declared "Mission Accomplished". 

Roughly 2,000 men and women have died since that date.

We have since learned that there were no weapons of mass destruction, that in fact, the Administration lied about intelligence in order to make a case for their war. 

A man with morals and dignity wrote an op-ed piece about those same lies, and this Administration outed his wife as a CIA operative while she was undercover.

Reconstruction contracts to "rebuild" Iraq and Afghanistan have been handed out to Halliburton and their subsidiaries on a no-bid basis.  As of today, Halliburton has overcharged you, the taxpayer, over $100 million for work they did not do.

We pulled our Special Forces out of Afghanistan to go find Saddam Hussein.  Weren't we supposed to be looking for Osama?

We sent monies overseas to assist the victims of the tsunami's and earthquakes in Asia.  Bush came on National television 4 days after Katrina and said "No one could have predicted the levees would breach".  Three days ago, a FEMA briefing, which Bush attended, was released in which then Director Michael Brown relayed, 3 days prior to Katrina making landfall, that he was "seriously concerned" about the levees and the choice of the Superdome as the evacuation site.  After Katrina, Brown was made the fall-guy by this Administration.

Martin Luther King, Jr.  was a great man.  Yes, he does, in my opinion, deserve a holiday.  Not only what he did for African-Americans, but the for what the Civil Rights Movement was able to accomplish for women, all minorities and the disabled.

Without dissention, there would be no democracy.  At this point, we are close to living in a fascist nation.

Mary

bobby

LastCall

Freedom is a top
  price to pay for...the ultimate sacrifice
      U.S.A. Will never back off If we did now
          all that have died  would have died in (vain)
               Stand by your country we are the best country in the world
                   we must stand united at all times
                                          God Bless America
                                                 And God Bless Our troops
                                                          And families  >>>the troops that  have died have payed the
                                                                   Ultimate price for The USA and if <<<they never fought
                                                                we would never have FREEDOM
                                                                                Amen!!!!!

hades

ty for posting foxx. as i said many times bush is an idiot who went into war with iraq just solely to finish what his father started  :-X

Mary

oh yes almost forgot foxx clean out your mail box been tryin to pm you for days says it is full  :o

Mary

foxx

Quote from: mama on March 05, 2006, 08:51:59 AM
oh yes almost forgot foxx clean out your mail box been tryin to pm you for days says it is full  :o

Oh!  Sorry mama...i will get right on that!  Thanks for telling me!   :-*

Mary

froggielover

i think bush is the antichrist. :o  *runs to the nearest hole*

foxx

Quote from: froggielover on March 06, 2006, 05:42:49 AM

*Strongly agrees and runs with Froggie to the hole*

Libra

Quote from: PogoSlave on March 04, 2006, 09:26:12 PM
Get ready to flame me cause here comes my two cents worth.
"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good 'ole' boys", we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need
it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "

Libra

I hate to be the one to point this out, but the attached post has been circulating the internet for years.  Quite frankly, it's become very tired, not to mention irrelevant. Additionally, it's propaganda that has been spun eight way to Sunday and it's now just one big knot that starting to quickly unravel. Watch the Oscar nominated film "Goodnight and Goodluck."  The parallels between then and now are uncanny. 

Passionate Libra

Quote from: PogoSlave on March 04, 2006, 09:26:12 PM
Get ready to flame me cause here comes my two cents worth.
"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good 'ole' boys", we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need
it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "

Libra

Agrees and joins others in the hole.  (Scoot, you guys are taking up all the room!)

Agreeable Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 06, 2006, 06:13:03 AM
Quote from: froggielover on March 06, 2006, 05:42:49 AM

*Strongly agrees and runs with Froggie to the hole*

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 06, 2006, 06:42:58 AM
I hate to be the one to point this out, but the attached post has been circulating the internet for years.  Quite frankly, it's become very tired, not to mention irrelevant. Additionally, it's propaganda that has been spun eight way to Sunday and it's now just one big knot that starting to quickly unravel. Watch the Oscar nominated film "Goodnight and Goodluck."  The parallels between then and now are uncanny. 

Passionate Libra

Nice catch Libra...

...we're gonna have to dig this hole bigger... I have the feeling we won't be the only ones in here for long!   ;)

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 06, 2006, 07:52:14 AM

Passionate Libra

Nice catch Libra...

...we're gonna have to dig this hole bigger... I have the feeling we won't be the only ones in here for long!   ;)

We used to be in the minority... You know, us "whack jobs" like Ms. Sheehan.  However, according to the polls, even the polls from Faux I mean Fox news now show we're in the majority.  Only 29% of Americans believe we did the right thing in invading Iraq. 

BTW, You should join my political forum, Foxx  8)

Libra

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 06, 2006, 07:59:54 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 06, 2006, 07:52:14 AM

Passionate Libra

Nice catch Libra...

We used to be in the minority... You know, us "whack jobs" like Ms. Sheehan.  However, according to the polls, even the polls from Faux I mean Fox news now show we're in the majority.  Only 29% of Americans believe we did the right thing in invading Iraq. 

BTW, You should join my political forum, Foxx  8)

Libra

Send me the info, Sista!

Libra

SI

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 06, 2006, 08:09:53 AM

Send me the info, Sista!

www.democraticunderground.com.

*retrieves soapbox*

Ummm, hate to say it, but Demoncrats aren't any better...  Clinton was starting wars to divert attention from his own infidelity.  As for Ms. Sheehan, she seems more interested in gaining publicity than fighting for a cause.

*ties blindfold, lights last cigarette, and stands with back firmly against the wall*

foxx

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 06, 2006, 09:15:59 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 06, 2006, 08:09:53 AM

Send me the info, Sista!

www.democraticunderground.com.

*retrieves soapbox*

Ummm, hate to say it, but Demoncrats aren't any better...  Clinton was starting wars to divert attention from his own infidelity.  As for Ms. Sheehan, she seems more interested in gaining publicity than fighting for a cause.

*ties blindfold, lights last cigarette, and stands with back firmly against the wall*

BANG!   

j/k...But please support your statements...Which war was that?  And Sheehan? 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview