PlayBuddy
October 02, 2024, 09:29:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I have an update on Montu ( for Battle Phlinx)

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

If this has been posted in the past few days, please forgive me for duplicating someone's effort, but I wanted to tell anyone who has Montu that it is working now.

The Badgehelp.com site is not giving the latest version in the text. The latest version is 2.5 and it does play and win the game.
I did two things to my Battle Phlinx settings  which may have caused it to work right with the auto.

I checked the following options:
SLOW speed
Show Aimline
Do not allow Curse Stones
Allow Robots to play
( and my usual private game with password, no watchers, do not allow players to replace computers).

Kudos to BH for getting this to work. It plays against 3 computers and I won 3 of the 4 games I have played.

So, if you have been wanting to play Battle Phlinx, Montuexe version 2.5 is working.

Thanks! 

BadgeBabe

You're very welcome!! :)
Are you a night owl Pogo player too?
I wouldn't know how to turn on my PC before noon, LOL.

I'm practicing for the High Stakes Poker challenge. I can't get a straight or better more often than every 45 minutes, whether with the auto or by hand. Where IS that Luck O the Irish?

Love your graphics. I am graphically impaired, LOL, and admire people who know how to do all the cute things.

Win big, cheat boldly and without regrets!

foxx

Thanks for the info iwantto...

It's nice to see a..."here's what makes this one work the best" rather than the usual " :'( It won't work!" 

O0

nightperson

i let mine runn alnight till it stop playing so it runs it runs if not no worries can play it again

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview