This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

quite funny.

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

this one person who i just saw in a room made it more then obvious they cheated and used autos even tho im sure it wasnt their intent.their profile said "my chats off because i like playing games nearly twenty two hours a day" and "i like getting all my game award badges fast usually in a day or two so dont ask how" and they had like 80 million tokens for only being a member like a year  :P

Mary

oh my to funny  :))  :))  :))  i`ve seen several talk openly about there auto use said they have nothing to hide and they said pogo knows and they where never to claim any prizes and then they say well back to my auto lol people are to funny  :))  :))  :))

foxx

rhino

Believe it or not HADES i think i ran into the same person. If this person had a little over 87 mill in tokies in less then a year we are talking about the person. Then they wonder why they get into trouble.

hades

some people are just dumb then cry when they get caught.  ::)

nightperson

ok that is way to funny the profile has that in it i have seen this person and they what can i say i do cheat i didnt say a word and the ppl in that room was floored i say that didnt go to over with the i think aleast 5 ppl said im going to report and then said you have been reported to pogo lol i didnt say a word but laugh to myself so dont really know what happen but have not seen that person for a couple day

Bree

This is getting weird now, I have seen the same person person in a room I was playing in.  This person sure does get around.... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

bobby

quoted from pogo chat "hey bill hold on my auto is freezing" in spades with the room filled :))

Roseybud333

I am very paranoid about my auto use. . . . especially when it comes to poppit. . . . it's too good LOL  :))

bubblegum

I ran into this person (I think) in qwerty to..same profile...just for giggles I sat down at the same table as them (game was waiting to start) and they said hang on let me get my auto going....you don't mind do you? I was like OMFG!!!

nightperson

well to me they dont care if they are banned for good me dont want no one to know

bubblegum

if I'm playing qwerty with the auto I'm in a locked room but geez..asking to get banned

Cheater4Life

i could care less if they ever catch my auto use. my attitude is, go for the gusto. i am approaching the 500 badge mark and could really just care less. i applaude everyone that uses autos. stick it to the man....

Mary

cheater :))  :))  :))  as for alot of people that have millions of tokies alot of them are buyin them from ebay you get over a million for 99 cents they say  :))  :))  :))

Lynne

people r real ballsy arent they lol.. i am paranoid also about running autos over night...the only 1 i have done over night is WWW. i sure as heck dont have it in my profile that i am an auto user, or would i say anything in chat about it..they are just looking to get banned..but that is their choice.

pogohatesme

I'm not as paranoid about running my autos anymore...I think as long as you run them sensibly.....like I run mine over night...but I don't play much, if at all during the day and I don't run my auto on high speeds either...but yes I agree someone people are just stupid and ask to be busted

Bree

Same here I am not paranoid about running my autos either.  When I get tired of playing the game I put on the auto and let it run, but I would never put it in my profile that I play 24/7 and like to get my badges all in one day.  I could not do that even if I wanted too....rofl.  :)) :))

sonic126

I want to find this guy (or gal) now and play them QWERTY and when he (she) says do you mind if I use an auto, I will say I dont mind if you dont mind.

sonic

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview