PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:45:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Twin Peaks Season 2 on DVD

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

I don't know if there are any other Twin Peaks freaks out there....

...but a reliable source says that season 2 will FINALLY be released mid to late 2006!  I have owned season 1 for like 3 years and have never even watched it because I wanted to wait until the whole thing was done and I could sit down and watch the whole show in order...

I am so excited!!!!
:D

SI

That show absolutely blew my mind!  Talk about trippy!  Lol I blame it/credit it for intriguing me enough to venture into other equally bizarre media:
Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs
*The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Shea, Robert Anton Wilson
*The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
*and, more recently, the movie "Memento"[/list]

foxx

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 05, 2006, 12:36:56 PM
That show absolutely blew my mind!  Talk about trippy!  Lol I blame it/credit it for intriguing me enough to venture into other equally bizarre media:
Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs
*The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Shea, Robert Anton Wilson
*The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
*and, more recently, the movie "Memento"[/list]

:D
Glad to find another fan...I fell in love with that show in college...My roommate and I scraped together enough cash to buy the whole season on VHS (talk about crappy quality) and watched it through 4 times, each time seeing something we had missed and/or learning something new...

I think its why I enjoy Lost so much...Great casting, strong character development, but always a hint of mystery...Lynch is very good at that in all of his work...you never really know the character, but you feel really connected in some odd, icky way! 

I also loved Memento.  Nothing can explain the feeling when you finally catch on to what is going on...Loved it.  Haven't read any Kafka since high school...will have to pick it back up. 

Have you ever read any Tom Robbins, DJ?  He is a very interesting author...great characters as well...not exactly trippy, just odd.  You might like him...

foxx

I think DJ and I were the only ones who cared...but just in case there are any new PCheaters who loved this show...

New info from Dugpa.com:

"June 14th 2006
Twin Peaks Season 2 Update
Moviehole and theDigitalBits have recently posted on their site that Twin Peaks Season 2 will be released by Paramount on DVD on November 2nd 2006. I did some digging and got word back from a reliable source that while Paramount is "working on it" no release date has been set as of yet. Based on the recent interview Lynch did with Amazon.com last month, I would be willing to bet that we won't see Season 2 on DVD until 2007 at the earliest. In addition, I have heard from sources that Lynch has not even begun to start working on the transfers"

:'((  But at least it will be released...sometime.

Libra

Lynne

Libra

Quote from: Lynne on June 19, 2006, 07:23:58 PM
LOL my uncle and I would watch that every week.

When I was outta work for a week, I watched NOTHING day in and day out but this show and Northern Exposure.

foxx

Quote from: Libra on June 19, 2006, 07:27:36 PM
Quote from: Lynne on June 19, 2006, 07:23:58 PM
LOL my uncle and I would watch that every week.

When I was outta work for a week, I watched NOTHING day in and day out but this show and Northern Exposure.

Good Gawd!  Are we the same person?  Was I/ Were you cloned?  I love me some Northern Exposure too!  Quick!  Who was your least favorite character?

Lynne

Don't tell anyone, cuz I won't admit it, I watched northern exposure too. I just watched it for the main guy the dj/doctor dude

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on June 19, 2006, 08:13:00 PM
Don't tell anyone, cuz I won't admit it, I watched northern exposure too. I just watched it for the main guy the dj/doctor dude

Which one?  There is a huge distinction between Chris and Fleishman!   :-\

Lynne

i dont remember the names but the cuter one black hair

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on June 19, 2006, 08:25:47 PM
i dont remember the names but the cuter one black hair

Well, Chris was the DJ...He later turned up on Sex and the City as Aiden...MMMMMMMMM....Chris/Aiden....

Fleischman was the doctor...curly black hair...he's now on Numbers.

Eff, I watch too much TeeVee.

Lynne

ok so i'm thinkin it was Fleischman  :)) I was like 12 or so at the time... but Yeah Chris/Aiden mmmmmm dreamy  :pp

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on June 19, 2006, 08:32:01 PM
ok so i'm thinkin it was Fleischman  :)) I was like 12 or so at the time... but Yeah Chris/Aiden mmmmmm dreamy  :pp

I didn't start watching it until college...needed to "refine" my brain...   ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview