Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades Auto problem 4 me

Started by minniewinnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

minniewinnie

Has anyone had problems with the 2.8 version of spades?  I have posted on the technical forum, hoping to get some answers to my problem but I haven't had the problem resolved yet. I've been patient for 2 days now trying to figure out how to get the spades auto to work for me. I've done everything that badgehelp said to do but yet I can't even get the pause button/start button to light up and START! The error I keep getting is the agent is unable to find the game window. However, I have the game up, the auto up and I'm getting nothing but frustration. Can anyone out there suggest something, anything?? I've deleted older versions, rebooted the computer, re-downloaded the game 2.8 from badgehelp and I'm running XP, MyIE2(maxthon) 1024x768, smooth unchecked, sun for java, spaidmaid 2.8 agent and the problem is: Won't start in browswer. Thanks in advance if anyone knows what else I can do.

moonshine

have you tried using IE as your brower?

i only get hung up after a game finishes, the auto doenst click "start" again

are you sending screen shots to badgehelp?

BadgeHelpOscar

Here is what you need to do exactly:

Delete any spdade program you have (IF YOURS IS NOT WORKING RIGHT), reboot your computer and download from http://badgehelp.com the new version. It should say version 3.0
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview