PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 08:21:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto Lotto

Started by SugarBear,

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarBear

Is anyone else having problems with the Auto Lotto?  Mine is so slow it doesn't get all the numbers placed before the time runs out.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98SE   
2.) Browser (Internet Explorer
3.) Color setting (32 bit True color
4.) Screen Resolution (800+600) also tried 1024+768
5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts (unchecked)
6.) Java  - VM (also tried Sun)
7.) Agent _- Auto Lotto 1.3

Any help would be appreciated.

wattsmyname

Mine works fine. Could be that your using Windows 98SE.

Marjorie

trixiepup

did you get the new lottso program..now they have new cards in lottso and you need to upgrade your auto lotto

nightperson

there is a new upgrade on the lottso make sure you have it dl first  it should be 1.3  O0

wattsmyname

Quote from: SugarBear on March 06, 2006, 12:21:31 AM
Is anyone else having problems with the Auto Lotto?  Mine is so slow it doesn't get all the numbers placed before the time runs out.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98SE   
2.) Browser (Internet Explorer
3.) Color setting (32 bit True color
4.) Screen Resolution (800+600) also tried 1024+768
5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts (unchecked)
6.) Java  - VM (also tried Sun)
7.) Agent _- Auto Lotto 1.3

Any help would be appreciated.

They have the latest version posted in there specs.  1.3

SugarBear

I'm moving this up to see if anyone can help me with the problem.
Thanks.

Homer

Are you using the latest version 1.3?

I have been using this on the default speed setting since it was released and I'm almost to rank 90.

I see your pc is a bit dated. Your using Windows 98SE so I'm wondering if it might be a memory issue.

How much RAM does your pc have? You can find this info by right clicking on My Computer and left clicking on Properties. If you have less than 512MB that could be the issue. I suggest closing any unnecessary applications you may be running to free up more memory.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

SugarBear

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 03:50:07 PM
Are you using the latest version 1.3?

I have been using this on the default speed setting since it was released and I'm almost to rank 90.

I see your pc is a bit dated. Your using Windows 98SE so I'm wondering if it might be a memory issue.

How much RAM does your pc have? You can find this info by right clicking on My Computer and left clicking on Properties. If you have less than 512MB that could be the issue. I suggest closing any unnecessary applications you may be running to free up more memory.

I'm running 312 MB of RAM  and I am running bare minimum applications.  The auto doesn't zap my resources, it's just so slow.  And yes, I have the latest version.

Homer

Is your speed setting bar all the way to the left?

SugarBear

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 04:39:00 PM
Is your speed setting bar all the way to the left?

If you mean on the Auto, then yes.  I tried it all the way to the left, then middle, then slow, it doesn't seem to matter where it is set, it still goes the same speed.

Homer

Delete the auto. Reboot your pc and redownload the auto from BH. See if that fixes it.

SugarBear

Homer

debbob69

Having trouble with this program is anyone else.
Windows xp
32bits
1024x68
smooth fonts unchecked
MSVM and Sun Java
Sushi 1.0
Can't finish a game it closes before done.
Any help from anyone. Thanks

debbob69

Last post I put Sushi it should be Lottos version 1.3  sorry

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: debbob69 on March 12, 2006, 10:02:10 AM
Having trouble with this program is anyone else.
Windows xp
32bits
1024x68
smooth fonts unchecked
MSVM and Sun Java
Sushi 1.0
Can't finish a game it closes before done.
Any help from anyone. Thanks

Well there's your problem. Your screen is all funny looking. 1024x68! That has to look weird...  :)) All kidding aside, do you have both MSVM & Sun Java checked at the same time? If so, that could be the problem. Make sure you're only use one at a time. You might want to try both out (at different times) to see which one works best! Oh, and make sure it's not "Sushi" you're trying to run. Good luck

debbob69

BadgeHelpOscar

delete what you have and download the latest version of autolotto. I just put up version 1.4
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

debbob69

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview