PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 08:17:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto Lotto

Started by SugarBear,

Previous topic - Next topic

debbob69

delete d old version and downloaded new version and  still doing the same thing.finishes to early and doesn't let me play the next round until it is done.
windows xp
internet explorer
32 bits
1024x 768 smooth font unchecked
tried both MSVM nad Sun Java
auto lottto version 1.4
any one help please.
p.s when the balls finish early they are sitting on the screen.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

debbob69

Homer

Use the print screen button and paste it in Paint.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

debbob69

Monkey

While searching the forum, I found this for you. It should explain everything.

How do you do a screen shot?  I'm glad you asked.  A screen shot is just a picture of your screen.  There are a number of screen capture wizards out there that you can download, but the easiest thing to do is:  On your keyboard, hold down the "Ctrl" button and press the "Prt Scr" button.  That takes a picture of your screen and saves it to your clipboard.  Next, open up one of your graphics editors such as Paint.  Then, just paste it in ("Paste" is usually one of the options under "Edit").  Save this image as a bitmap (.bmp), somewhere that you will remember, and attach that image to your email that you send to BadgeHelp.

Runner

One of BH's emails I received one time had an url at the bottom of the page for a program to take screen shots for people that do not know how to.

Maybe he can post it in here.

(I never used it, but I did look at it to see what it was)

Runner

SugarBear

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 12, 2006, 12:05:15 PM
email me a screenshot

Oscar, mine is still not working either.  I deleted and downloaded it again but it is still too slow.  Where do I send the screenshot to?

Thanks

debbob69

Oscar screenshot is not working what now!!!!!!!!! Lottos is still not working. :(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: debbob69 on March 18, 2006, 09:36:39 AM
Oscar screenshot is not working what now!!!!!!!!! Lottos is still not working. :(

You're jumping all over the board and not providing any useful info. Oscar doesn't control lottos or  Lottso (s before o). That's Pogo's department! In terms of Screenshots, that would be your computer not working correctly if it's not working at all (which I highly doubt). For it to work, you press that little button on your keyboard that says "PrtScrn" and open up a program like Paint. You move to the top of the menu and select "paste". It will then show you a copy of the EXACT screen you just took a copy of. At which point, you save it as "blahblahblah.bmp" (don't forget the .bmp part) and email it to Oscar IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF (did I say if?) it's a problem with the auto. If it's Lottso itself, then Oscar can't help you! Got it?

SugarBear

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 18, 2006, 09:41:05 AM

You're jumping all over the board and not providing any useful info. Oscar doesn't control lottos or  Lottso (s before o). That's Pogo's department! In terms of Screenshots, that would be your computer not working correctly if it's not working at all (which I highly doubt). For it to work, you press that little button on your keyboard that says "PrtScrn" and open up a program like Paint. You move to the top of the menu and select "paste". It will then show you a copy of the EXACT screen you just took a copy of. At which point, you save it as "blahblahblah.bmp" (don't forget the .bmp part) and email it to Oscar IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF (did I say if?) it's a problem with the auto. If it's Lottso itself, then Oscar can't help you! Got it?

Oooooh Saint, maybe you should of read the complete thread before jumping all over that poor thang ..  :o   She has enough info for God himself..  ;D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SugarBear on March 18, 2006, 03:24:03 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 18, 2006, 09:41:05 AM

Oooooh Saint, maybe you should of read the complete thread before jumping all over that poor thang ..  :o   She has enough info for God himself..  ;D

At the time she posted her comment, she had already posted a comment in a completely new thread and 3 seconds later (not really 3 seconds) she posted in this thread with the same thing she pretty much said in the new topic. I just happened to respond to her after she posted in here and gave useful information to her last comments of "lottos (meaning Lottso) is not working and screen shot isn't working". With that information she provided alone, it wasn't enough information as stated in my comments you've quoted!

missaintbehaving

I got a version of this from badgehelp yesterday.. it's not 1.3, it's 1.4 and it's the rudest thing i have ever used...   :-[  Does any one know what I need to do to stop it from keeping anything else from running?  It wants to be the very top window no matter what, and nothing I have tried works to stop it.  If i try to click another window, it says connection error.. might keep playing but probably won't.  It won't allow what ever other window on the desktop to work.. it won't allow it to even switch over to another window.  Clicking on the game window is enough to make it generate the 'connection error'  and I also have gotten several times an error that said invalid device context, DC Handle.

I've checked my registry, windows isn't even able to set this program so it falls under other windows, or keep it from doing that..  those settings are set to "stop rude apps from stealing the focus" but this one just steals as it wants to and will not fall under any other window at all. 

When I registered this, what I thought it would do is be a normal program, allow the game to work, while I work.. or while I have other things I need to do and let it still accumulate ranks.  That's not what it does.   :-[  I can't do anything else.. nothing! on the computer if I have it running.   Not alot of fun to 'watch'  only a lottso window and not be able to get any other work accomplished.   (Since I work from home on the computer I need to be able to use more than just the lottso window LOL)

I have windows xp pro, a gb of ram, dual processor system, ati video card with lots of toys on it and 256 ram on the vid card, set to max color (and yes i tried setting it down to your suggested color.. didn't help) monitor set to the resolution already that you suggest. sun java, updated jre #6.  I just reinstalled the java yesterday thinking maybe that was corrupt and helping the problem happen..  doesn't appear to be at fault.  The problem didn't stop with a clean re-install. 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: missaintbehaving on March 20, 2006, 07:55:42 AM
I got a version of this from badgehelp yesterday.. it's not 1.3, it's 1.4 and it's the rudest thing i have ever used...   :-[  Does any one know what I need to do to stop it from keeping anything else from running?  It wants to be the very top window no matter what, and nothing I have tried works to stop it.  If i try to click another window, it says connection error.. might keep playing but probably won't.  It won't allow what ever other window on the desktop to work.. it won't allow it to even switch over to another window.  Clicking on the game window is enough to make it generate the 'connection error'  and I also have gotten several times an error that said invalid device context, DC Handle.

I've checked my registry, windows isn't even able to set this program so it falls under other windows, or keep it from doing that..  those settings are set to "stop rude apps from stealing the focus" but this one just steals as it wants to and will not fall under any other window at all. 

When I registered this, what I thought it would do is be a normal program, allow the game to work, while I work.. or while I have other things I need to do and let it still accumulate ranks.  That's not what it does.   :-[  I can't do anything else.. nothing! on the computer if I have it running.   Not alot of fun to 'watch'  only a lottso window and not be able to get any other work accomplished.   (Since I work from home on the computer I need to be able to use more than just the lottso window LOL)

I have windows xp pro, a gb of ram, dual processor system, ati video card with lots of toys on it and 256 ram on the vid card, set to max color (and yes i tried setting it down to your suggested color.. didn't help) monitor set to the resolution already that you suggest. sun java, updated jre #6.  I just reinstalled the java yesterday thinking maybe that was corrupt and helping the problem happen..  doesn't appear to be at fault.  The problem didn't stop with a clean re-install. 

The auto is created to play off the browser currently open. All autos are created that way regardless of where you download it from. There isn't any way possible for something to "play the game for you" and at the same time, can't see the game it's suppose to play. There isn't a way around this and anyone or anyplace you ask will tell you the same thing. Did you try it before you purchased/registered it? You would have noticed then.

missaintbehaving

This blocks windows that aren't even browser related.  The "trial" one worked..  maybe 5 minutes.. if that long (also had trouble even getting them to work at all.. like with the qwerty one this weekend, it does one word says it is expired.. LOL..)  I am not asking for it not to see the open window.. just want it to fall below and not block the other windows also on the desk top.  If someone sends me a message on yahoo..  can't even click that to even see it with out shutting it down first.  (we use yahoo for work, it's always running on my system and i am a supevisor.. necessary for it to be there)  It not only stops any program from it's window being displayed, it also stops the screen saver so when they say "sit back and watch"  that must mean literally.  :(  good thing it was only ten bucks cause my del key is now gonna find it if there's no solution to the focus problem.  most programs or utilities can be set as always on top or that setting turned off.  this one is always on top with no option to turn it off.  I don't want it "always on top" of any other window.  Thanks for what ever help that was.  not even sure you quite understand the issue..  but delete will work :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: missaintbehaving on March 20, 2006, 08:29:58 AM
This blocks windows that aren't even browser related.  The "trial" one worked..  maybe 5 minutes.. if that long (also had trouble even getting them to work at all.. like with the qwerty one this weekend, it does one word says it is expired.. LOL..)  I am not asking for it not to see the open window.. just want it to fall below and not block the other windows also on the desk top.  If someone sends me a message on yahoo..  can't even click that to even see it with out shutting it down first.  (we use yahoo for work, it's always running on my system and i am a supevisor.. necessary for it to be there)  It not only stops any program from it's window being displayed, it also stops the screen saver so when they say "sit back and watch"  that must mean literally.  :(  good thing it was only ten bucks cause my del key is now gonna find it if there's no solution to the focus problem.  most programs or utilities can be set as always on top or that setting turned off.  this one is always on top with no option to turn it off.  I don't want it "always on top" of any other window.  Thanks for what ever help that was.  not even sure you quite understand the issue..  but delete will work :)

No, I understand the issue. You would like to have the auto running without it controling your window or always being visible (the "always on top" option you've spoke of). However, it's designed to read the game that's open. If you were to have something else in front of your game, the auto itself wouldn't work correctly. That would defeat the purpose of the auto and pretty much become a case where you're play the game yourself, not the auto. I don't use this auto so I don't know if this is an option but you may always press "pause" and then press that box that looks like _ two square to the left of your red "x". That way, it won't always be on top when you have it on pause and you will then be in full control of your window & game.

foxx

What Saint said is absolutely true of the autos...they will run on top of any window open on your screen.  I use MSN IM at work and if I have an auto running, I need to stop it before I can respond to an IM window...That's just how they work.  Maybe I am not understanding what you are saying either...but I think deleting the auto (when you just paid for it) is maybe not the most proactive approach?  Perhaps using the auto when you are not using other programs??  Like when you are at lunch??

SaintHiρρo

Not to open up a can of worms but it seems people are quick to get rid of something that've paid for lately!

::ducking::

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 08:52:17 AM
Not to open up a can of worms but it seems people are quick to get rid of something that've paid for lately!

::ducking::

lol...this isn't the only thread where that can was opened Saint...

*ducks too*

Tori

If I am using IM or something else..I just pause the auto until I'm finished....usually continues on without any problems.

I think I'm a bit confused..cause just makes sense the auto would have to see the game window in order to play...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview