Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need a job

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

I am going crazy having to be at home and not working.  I cant work out of the home because child care here at the beach is soooo expensive, by the time I pay there bill it would leave much to show for having the job.......  I use to work for a fiber optic company and ran a department.  Now I sit and home chasing kids.......  I am going to go insane.....  If any one has any ideas or confirmed things that you can do online for working at home it would be greatly apreciated! 

Torn2pieces

I work at home. I can give you some suggestions and some links to legit wah sites.......Pm me if you're interested!!

PogoCrazyMomma

I really don't know about any type of work you can do online from home.  I don't work, though the kids are all in school all day, my youngest is finally in kindergarden ;D, so that makes it a easier on me.  Though I do long for the day when I can get a job and have my own money, though my hubby's $$ is mine  :)) Being home is bad for me  ;D I do keep a clean house but spend most of my day addicted to the computer and pogo very bad  ;D I don't even watch tv or my fav. soap anymore( mostly cause my bo and hope are not happily together) Some women are very happy not working, but it drives me bonkers at times so I understand how you may be going insane, when mine are off school for vacations I want to run far, far away  and I sometimes think I'm losing it. Just this weekend two were home and luckily my step daughter went to her grandparents, and the bickering over the computer, playstation, who's sitting where on the couch,etc. had me wanting to drive nails into my eyes and ears!!!!  So I hear what your going through!!!!!

foxx

I am not sure if this information is still accurate...but JetBlue (a small airline) used to only hire "work from home" people to do the call-in customer service/ticket sales...

I read that in "Working Mother" a few years ago...and before you ask, it was the only magazine worth reading at my doctor's office!  ;)

hades

my gf works at home taking surveys and makes quite a lot each month.  :P

Torn2pieces

JetBlue does hire from home, but you have to be in a certain State(s). I can't remember which one(s)

foxx

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on March 06, 2006, 08:07:23 AM
JetBlue does hire from home, but you have to be in a certain State(s). I can't remember which one(s)

AH HA...I knew there was something I was forgetting...Thanks!  :)

pup1032

i am interested in a job from home too extra cash rules lol  >:D >:D

nanners

OK Here's one for you all..I have never ever worked a day in my life..Those S.S reports you get? Mine have all zero's lol..Hubby said 43 yrs ago..Honey, I'll take care of you ..You don't have to work..and he kept his word.. Damn, I'm a lucky gal..  :-*

holly222

When my hubby joined the military, that is what he said to me, because I had to leave my GREAT job and follow him every where.  We survive money wise, but Im not mentally.......LOL

nanners

:)) I don't think any of us survive mentally  :))

Country Lady

I worked for years, but when my husband decided to retire I did too.  I keep busy reading, playing pogo, gardening, and tracing my family history.  There are times it would be nice to have a few extra bucks, but I can't really complain.  I have a good life.  Good luck on getting through the little kiddie years.

nightperson

i work i took a month off try it didnt like it went crazy and went back into work been in the work field for 30 yrs know wouldnt no what to do if i didnt well let see the summer i could do alot of outside work fishing and camping omg what im i thinking look what i am missing lol love to work but i do have weekend i work 60 to 65 at work and the other time at home but i do take time for pogo thats why i like my job i can play while i still do my job gl all :-X :-X :-X but couldnt do it without the help from Bh and PC thanks guys you are the greatest now back to work lol

mandw

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on March 06, 2006, 06:55:35 AM
I work at home. I can give you some suggestions and some links to legit wah sites.......Pm me if you're interested!!

I would appreciate your links, but I don't think I can pm yet

Quote from: hades on March 06, 2006, 08:01:38 AM
my gf works at home taking surveys and makes quite a lot each month. :P

and I tried the surveys but they didn't work, could you also help me out?

pogofans

Hi,
   I think I can help you,but not by suggesting you a online job instead of that I am gone suggest you a online business .A online business which is based on reselling.If you are interested in reselling then you should have a reseller account ,which you can get it from the site GoResellers.com .By using the account you can sell domain,hosting,SEO and other web based stuffs to the clients by fixing your own price and getting the commission from the provider.This online business will be very much helpful for students,home makers and for people who are thinking about making some extra money.

Squid

Quote from: pogofans on August 17, 2013, 05:10:57 AM
Hi,
   I think I can help you,but not by suggesting you a online job instead of that I am gone suggest you a online business .A online business which is based on reselling.If you are interested in reselling then you should have a reseller account ,which you can get it from the site GoResellers.com .By using the account you can sell domain,hosting,SEO and other web based stuffs to the clients by fixing your own price and getting the commission from the provider.This online business will be very much helpful for students,home makers and for people who are thinking about making some extra money.
It's very kind of you to want to help, Pogofans, but you are responding to a thread/post that is almost 7.5 years old.  There isn't a single poster in the whole thread that I recognize as being active in the forum anymore.  Like I said, though, it was kind of you.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on August 17, 2013, 06:38:16 AM
It's very kind of you to want to help, Pogofans, but you are responding to a thread/post that is almost 7.5 years old.  There isn't a single poster in the whole thread that I recognize as being active in the forum anymore.  Like I said, though, it was kind of you.

And they already posted this info back in June as one of their 14 posts.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview