Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tumble bees

Started by billjack847,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Oscar
I dont know what u are talking  about that was the very 1st time I asked about the game
        You may have me mixed up with someone else  when I wrote help
             thanks anyway 

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

LastCall

Oscar
  I did everyting as u told me and more
   I went to Ie it still wont give me 1.7
       dang is right 

bobby

Runner

foxx

Dude...that snake freaks me right the eff out. 

Didn't mean to highjack, just had to say it though...ew.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: runner on March 01, 2006, 07:30:01 PM
Bumble Jumble kicks butt

TumbleJumble does indeed kick butt but in a way that was unexpected.  I always played on "hard" difficulty level with the old auto. When I started out the day with the new one on hard today it didn't seem to know how to find 7 letter words so instead of finishing the game as it should have, it continued to play and collect tokens. I finally stopped it almost 2 hours into the first game with over 19.000 tokens in the pot. I then moved the difficulty level down to "2" and the auto worked great and got my badge in no time at all! :)) :)) :)) spb.gif

Mary

when you have aol from he!!  :))   you do not get the new updates like everyone else does i have learned from oscar to use IE and ever since then i use IE and get the new upgrades the first time  :) just my 2 cents on this thread  :)  oh and the new upgrade of bj works great  O0  thanks oscar   spg.gif

sonnyvegas

Even if peoples questions have been repeated, most of us cannot read every forum thread here...I think your replies were a bit unnerving and seem like its a hassle we even ask you for help. I have seen this more that once and have cringed with your reply.
Mellow out and answer our problems...after all we are the ones who are keeping those new shoes on your feet.

Not everyone is so computer savy as you are...we just want to have fun with your magic helpers.

gramdmaspriggs

i need help  i download bumblejumble got the code and it told me to go to www.badgehelp and submit the code and they will email me the reg key  so i went there and there is no place to put the code yes i did buy it

Bree

Quote from: gramdmaspriggs on March 05, 2006, 11:13:36 PM
i need help i download bumblejumble got the code and it told me to go to www.badgehelp and submit the code and they will email me the reg key so i went there and there is no place to put the code yes i did buy it

Send them a copy of the auto you bought and send it with the code to oscar@badgehelp.com or badgehelp@aol.com.  I hope this helps you out.  Good Luck!!!  :)

foxx

Quote from: Bree on March 05, 2006, 11:17:38 PM
Quote from: gramdmaspriggs on March 05, 2006, 11:13:36 PM
i need help i download bumblejumble got the code and it told me to go to www.badgehelp and submit the code and they will email me the reg key so i went there and there is no place to put the code yes i did buy it

Send them a copy of the auto you bought and send it with the code to oscar@badgehelp.com or badgehelp@aol.com.  I hope this helps you out.  Good Luck!!!  :)

Don't mean to step on toes here Bree...but s/he doesn't need to send a copy of the auto.Instead,send the code and a copy of the Paypal receipt, cut and pasted into the body of the message (don't send any attachments!).  Send this information from the same email account you use for your Paypal account to replacecode@aol.com.

In the future, when you purchase an auto, put the code in the "instructions for seller" box when you are paying for it through paypal! 

Need more help?  Follow the instructions at this link: http://www.badgehelp.com/help.html

Good Luck and Happy Cheating!

LastCall

I hate to step on anyones toes either
   I find the best way to go is save the receipts on your computer I use
                AOL and they are all there >> try it
                      It is a lot easier imo  O0
                              Thanks for reading this

hades

i never save them.good thing paypal saves them incase i need them  :P

LastCall

I agree with you but to put the receipts on your computer is much faster than going to paypal to me
     It is right there for me and i can get it to replacecode really fast thanks O0

nightperson

LastCall

Night
   correct it is the smart thing to do and very fast O0

nightperson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview