PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:34:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tournament room

Started by greendog,

Previous topic - Next topic

greendog

ok maybe i am not looking in the right place....maybe i am slow but has anyone noticed the tournament room for spades and can anyone play in there...or you gotta be on a team?   I just saw this today.

slidecage2222

Quote from: greendog on March 06, 2006, 11:56:33 AM
ok maybe i am not looking in the right place....maybe i am slow but has anyone noticed the tournament room for spades and can anyone play in there...or you gotta be on a team?   I just saw this today.

that room has been there i think for years  cause  i used to play in there with a ladder , i  think it was something that people was to hold their touraments in, but instead they just  went into other rooms.. (unless its new)

Shady Lady

I'm not sure which room your talking about but here's the scoop on tournament rooms. All rooms are open to everyone. Anyone can play in them. It doesn't matter if your not playing in a tour you can still play in the tournament rooms.

Now for what I do myself ... If a tournament room is nearly full and a tour is about to begin, I go to a different room so that tournament players can get into the room.

huggybear

if theres a tourney going on i just prefer not to even bother with the room

greendog

thanks for all the info...i had no idea
spb.gif spb.gif

Tara

I dont think any tournament people used those rooms they hold them in all the other rooms...lol

slidecage2222

Careful when you join leauges now... it seems the league owner  Can and will use your screen name without premission... i was in one ladder last year and stopped playing and was emailed be a few people the owner is putting my name in touraments   and then  putting losses behind my name since i dont show......  i emailed case  but nothing has been done to stop them

nightperson

well they can have them i go to other rooms know thank god they have them to play in but when there full they will come to other rooms if they go into them at all
:))

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Quote from: slidecage2222 on March 07, 2006, 07:00:39 AM
Careful when you join leauges now... it seems the league owner  Can and will use your screen name without premission... i was in one ladder last year and stopped playing and was emailed be a few people the owner is putting my name in touraments   and then  putting losses behind my name since i dont show......  i emailed case  but nothing has been done to stop them

In order to have that stopped you need to withdraw from the league. It looks like what happened was they changed your leauge p/w in administration so they could use your name. That is very unethical and not a common practice. If you go to the league page, scroll the left side to user editor, get that new password sent to you, then you can go back to the league page and scroll to the withdraw link.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview