This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm Slow Today (and every other day)

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Ok, so I've read other people have their "blonde" moment and today, I had mine. Didn't really want to start a new topic but figured others could add to this if they feel the need to share their slowness.

So I'm typing at my computer and nothing was working for me on my keyboard. I didn't know what was going on so I kept banging all the keys (in a sad attempt to break it and hopefully get a new one). It was bugging me so I decided that while I waited for my keyboard to work, I would just type words and random letters. I was pressing "nice" words to my co-workers and to Pogo when I somehow typed "Qwerty". I laughed because I'm that lame but I somehow typed "yuiop" after it. I knew the word from the auto made by Badge Help but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how I just happened to type that. So after sitting here staring into thin air, it dawned on me that the 1st row of letters spelled out qwertyuiop and that's where they got the name from. I banged my head on my desk (yes I have a headache now) and just sat there knowing that I should have seen that a mile away when a co-worker walked in and said "you know your keyboard is unplugged and sitting on the floor". It appears my foot had somehow pulled it out and I was just too blind to check to see if that was the problem... I quickly closed my door and hoped this day would be over before I have another blonde moment!

Tara

Tiffany-Pamela

hahahahahahaha.........good that I am not the only BLOND here :))

player

SaintHiρρo

You know what's really bad about this. It would work and not work at times so I didn't think that I had kept pulling it out until it hit the floor. I should have known since I used to always joke to people who asked for keyboard help "Is it plugged in" or "is your monitor on" or little silly questions that would solve it. Just blonde on my part.

foxx

:))  Hippo...don't worry...even the best of us (brunettes  ;)) have those moments!   :))

harley89

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 07, 2006, 12:18:39 PM
:))  Hippo...don't worry...even the best of us (brunettes  ;)) have those moments!   :))

We do???   :)) :))

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 07, 2006, 12:09:30 PM
You know what's really bad about this. It would work and not work at times so I didn't think that I had kept pulling it out until it hit the floor. I should have known since I used to always joke to people who asked for keyboard help "Is it plugged in" or "is your monitor on" or little silly questions that would solve it. Just blonde on my part.

Ok so I admit....I've done that to my mouse before....but never my keyboard

nanners

I think we've had 'those' moments..only mine are called 'gray' moments :))

babygurl424

nightperson

lol i think we all have them bad days and good i have moments that i make sure i have when i dont want to replay to something i dont care to talk bout and that is at work when the guys have there moments all day long "Yes you guys do have them to " but will you ever say you do :)) :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: nanners on March 07, 2006, 04:24:23 PM
I think we've had 'those' moments..only mine are called 'gray' moments :))

Yeah.. In my case it was a blonde day..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview