Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help needed with when to update Autos, please

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

I need to understand and learn, and maybe I am not the only one, so this won't be a waste of your time.

I know that since I have been reading here, when there is a problem with someone's auto and they answer the standard questions of versions, screen res. etc, IF the person has an older version of the helper, the moderators here have sensibly told the person to DELETE the version they have and update, right?

I also recall reading advice to check for UPDATED versions for our helpers often on BH.

Now, it seems that it is being said that this is not the best practice. Of course, it is usually common sense that if something is at least functional vs not working, don't goof with it.

However, in the case of updated helper agents, I need to know: Why would an agent be updated if not to improve a compatibility issue or to add a needed fix or function?
Please explain to dimwit me why the updated version is not the better version, because I am confused.

Also, could someone give a specific example of an update which is not better than the previous version?
I learn best by having a comparative example.

I love BadgeHelp and appreciate the enormous work being done.
Thank you very much to anyone who can help. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview