Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cripes!!

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

:'( Whats up with Wonderland?!?!? All I get is the Cripes error..thought it was just me but my friend can't get it either..and its off my favorites list.. :(

harley89

Nanners I think there was another post about cripes. I didnt understand it until your post. I havent played wonderland in awhile but gald to know what cripes is!  Good Luck

SI

I'd give it a little time.  It's possible that the server supporting that game isn't back up to 100% yet.  It's hard to know for sure, though, since they use the "Cripes!" message for just about every error.

nanners

I haven't had it since they came back from maintence this morn.. :(
but thank you all for responding to my "cripes" whine... :))

mailwench

:)) :)) maybe they are adding 50 ranks to wonderland and they are still working on it!  :))

nanners

HEY! thats not funny..I'm almost to the 25!.. :)) My FIRST close to the end one..Don't do that to me mailwench....LMAO!

mailwench

Quote from: nanners on March 07, 2006, 06:15:24 AM
HEY! thats not funny..I'm almost to the 25!.. :)) My FIRST close to the end one..Don't do that to me mailwench....LMAO!

:-* :-* sorry nanners...I finished mine yesterday...I wouldn't like to see more added either!   >:D

nanners

LOL!..IF they add more they do..I'll just keep pluggin along at my snails pace  :))

hades

i doubt theyd add ranks to WM anytime soon thankfully  :P

tmonsteriii

hi all,

i was getting cripes just about all day yesterday in jigsaw detective, i am thru with wonderland so no problem there.  hagd all

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview