Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Mall

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I took my mini shopping this morning. What else am I to do with tokens. But they need to add shoes. women love shoes. And the ones they have with the outfits are horrilbe. Need nice stilletto heels. men love stillettos

mailwench

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on March 07, 2006, 06:18:06 AM
I took my mini shopping this morning. What else am I to do with tokens. But they need to add shoes. women love shoes. And the ones they have with the outfits are horrilbe. Need nice stilletto heels. men love stillettos

>:D >:D I agree but I would also love to see some "Victoria's Secret" in there also.  My cavewoman is getting old!   :)) :)) :)) :))

hades

just a thought...but they should allow girls to adjust their body to fit how they are like some t&a  :P :P

mailwench

>:D >:D  yeah guys could use a sock too!  :)) :)) :))

tigereyes

LOL, I agree they should add some better clothes and shoes.The stuff we have now is getting really old. I would like to see some nicer clothes.

nightperson

i bought all that i thought was nice but some of the stuff yuk

harley89

Hades I dont have a problem with your suggestion though I believe there would be alot of stretching the facts.  In fact I think you would find that pogo has the most unbeliveable sexy women on the planet. Be nice fantasy for you though

badgemad

like the ladys have got a female uk punk i want a uk male punk and a union jack flag aswell as a flag for all you americans   O0 O0

Tara

Quote from: mailwench on March 07, 2006, 06:52:54 AM
>:D >:D  yeah guys could use a sock too!  :)) :)) :))

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo  :)) :)) :))

nightperson

pogohatesme

Quote from: hades on March 07, 2006, 06:45:36 AM
just a thought...but they should allow girls to adjust their body to fit how they are like some t&a  :P :P

lol I think my bf would second you on that one lol

WhitePanther

think my mini isnt soo mini so i need a bulge it just isnt flat

babygurl424

did all you guys notice that the clothes, NOT COSTUMES, are ALOT cheaper than they were???  like the leather jacket was like 100,00 tokens, its like 10,000 now!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: babygurl424 on March 08, 2006, 02:54:26 PM
did all you guys notice that the clothes, NOT COSTUMES, are ALOT cheaper than they were???  like the leather jacket was like 100,00 tokens, its like 10,000 now!!
I heard that...haven't been to look though.....wish they'd come out with new clothes instead of those silly costumes though

GirleeGirl

There are new hairstyles in the mall. I haven't looked to see what is new for men.

Tara

woooo hooooo got me some new hair...thats the only thing I see new also...thxs for letting us know...about time we got some new hair...now bring on the shoes and new clothes and I will be somewhat happy...lol

Jonathan

the men got the short straw again 2 hairstyles and a mustache.....

nightperson

ya i went shopping and didnt see much same stuff but did get 2 new hair styles ya im with you need some wicked clothes  :))

hades

they updated the mini mall and all thats new is a few hairstyles.  :-\

least my mini has some new hair tho  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview