This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Day

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Hey Nanners Its always beer thirty somewhere or thats my reasoning am Im sticking to it

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 07, 2006, 09:11:20 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 07, 2006, 08:59:06 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on March 07, 2006, 08:53:40 AM
sorry gf I didn't even see ya in there!    :))  Well since it's noon where your at sit back and down a couple big ol  spb.gif spb.gif

Yeah, I'm in there, and I'm playing and I'm NOT having a good time, and my green text stats are NOT showing up and I'm not getting credit for my stupid waves, and I'm complaining to the room, and NO ONE is answering me, so I feel like I'm in some sort of alternate universe, so I go to Spades and all the temporary rooms are gone and I'm like WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!  And then I go back to the home page and I see that last weeks badges (really, this week's) are still posted, and at this point, my head's about ready to pop off.....  Then it hits me....

IT'S TUESDAY.  :o

Lib

OK, someone just be sure and remind me tomorrow what day it is.  I may find myself asking the question, "Why are all my dip chit friends playing Squelchies for crying out loud?"   :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Lib
PS. And Foxx said I's smart  :)) :))  Bet she's rethinking THAT one!  :)) :))

Never.   :-*

nanners

Have another *hic* on me *hic*  spb.gif
sry, excuse my burps.. :-\

nightperson

lol beer somewhere,beach somewhere,hic somewhere ok where are we somewhere we are we are in pogo somewhere i think  :)) :)) :))

nightperson

lol beer somewhere,beach somewhere,hic somewhere ok where are we somewhere we are we are in pogo somewhere i think  :)) :)) :))

Omg some1 please help me im losing somewhere big time

nanners

All this drinkin and still no wonderland... what the heck is up with that?  >:(

hades

its always liquor time and beer time around here  ;D

Libra

Quote from: nightperson on March 07, 2006, 09:36:34 AM
lol beer somewhere,beach somewhere,hic somewhere ok where are we somewhere we are we are in pogo somewhere i think  :)) :)) :))

Hey!  IT'S WEDNESDAY SOMEWHERE!! Hic  :P

By God!

nanners

Looks like we're all a bunch of 'lushes'.. *burp* spb.gif

Libra

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on March 07, 2006, 09:04:25 AM
I would offer you one of these spb.gif But think you started already

You know, I realized why I was confused.  See, I thought it was BADGE DAY when really, it's BAD DAY.  As in, "I-left-my-lunch-on-the-kitchen-counter-and-so-now-I'm-eating-jellybeans-and-garlic-toast-for-lunch" kinda bad day.

>:( >:(

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 07, 2006, 10:18:18 AM

You know, I realized why I was confused.  See, I thought it was BADGE DAY when really, it's BAD DAY.  As in, "I-left-my-lunch-on-the-kitchen-counter-and-so-now-I'm-eating-jellybeans-and-garlic-****st-for-lunch" kinda bad day.

>:D y'all got something against TOAST?  it's supposed to say 'GARLIC TOAST!"   >:D  I give up.  I shoulda just stayed in Squelchies.

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 07, 2006, 10:22:57 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 07, 2006, 10:18:18 AM

You know, I realized why I was confused.  See, I thought it was BADGE DAY when really, it's BAD DAY.  As in, "I-left-my-lunch-on-the-kitchen-counter-and-so-now-I'm-eating-jellybeans-and-garlic-****st-for-lunch" kinda bad day.

>:D y'all got something against ****ST?  it's supposed to say 'GARLIC ****ST!"   >:D  I give up.  I shoulda just stayed in Squelchies.

T      o     a

s

t

GOTCHA!

nanners

LOL. that you did. I like garlic t..o a  s  t myself..with a nice plate of spaghetti.tossed salad..GOD i'm hungry ;D

Libra

Quote from: nanners on March 07, 2006, 10:26:58 AM
LOL. that you did. I like garlic t..o a  s  t myself..with a nice plate of spaghetti.tossed salad..GOD i'm hungry ;D

But I had chicken and taters!  Now it's spoiled!  And spaghetti and tossed salad and garlic t...o a s t is fine... But jellybeans and garlic t....o a s t?  :o

Bree

Now I am getting hungry....all of you are such a hoot.... :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) and I don't normally go crazy with all these little men but  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

I needed that laugh!

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 07, 2006, 08:59:06 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on March 07, 2006, 08:53:40 AM
sorry gf I didn't even see ya in there!    :))  Well since it's noon where your at sit back and down a couple big ol  spb.gif spb.gif

Yeah, I'm in there, and I'm playing and I'm NOT having a good time, and my green text stats are NOT showing up and I'm not getting credit for my stupid waves, and I'm complaining to the room, and NO ONE is answering me, so I feel like I'm in some sort of alternate universe, so I go to Spades and all the temporary rooms are gone and I'm like WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!  And then I go back to the home page and I see that last weeks badges (really, this week's) are still posted, and at this point, my head's about ready to pop off.....  Then it hits me....

IT'S TUESDAY.  :o

Lib

Omg lmao...thats to funny....I needed that laugh today.... :)) :)) :))

nanners

Cinnamon jelly beans and galic t o a s t...what a combo..!
*as she skurries to the kitchen to try it* :-X

pogohatesme

aww hun I'm so sorry about the confusion....and your missing lunch!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview