Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

for oscar or anyone that can help

Started by mama_bear30,

Previous topic - Next topic

mama_bear30

hey i had to have my computer reformatted  because my daughter goofed something up in it and i sent the new code on Friday for  ride the tide with copy and paste receipt fro pay pal  because i lost AL my receipts  and i still didn't get the new password do i have to buy all the games again? i hope not because i did do that 2 times already this isn't the 1st time i had to get my computer reformatted. and i bought  all the game 2 times. because i never knew ya could just email ya with a copy and paste  receipt a long time ago. so i just went ahead and bought the new  all of games. well i know it says anywere from 10 min - 48 hours well as ya can see it has been longer then 48 hours. please help me. lost in pogo world without the autos

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mama_bear30 on March 08, 2006, 06:20:33 AM
hey i had to have my computer reformatted  because my daughter goofed something up in it and i sent the new code on Friday for  ride the tide with copy and paste receipt fro pay pal  because i lost AL my receipts  and i still didn't get the new password do i have to buy all the games again? i hope not because i did do that 2 times already this isn't the 1st time i had to get my computer reformatted. and i bought  all the game 2 times. because i never knew ya could just email ya with a copy and paste  receipt a long time ago. so i just went ahead and bought the new  all of games. well i know it says anywere from 10 min - 48 hours well as ya can see it has been longer then 48 hours. please help me. lost in pogo world without the autos

You can still go to PayPal and enter in the dates as far back as needed to get old receipts so all is not lost. Just go and enter your between dates (ie: 01/01/00 - 03/08/06) and you can find them there. And yes you can go back that far... I just checked!

mama_bear30

yes i know ya can go back  but i already found it copied it and paste it to replacecode and sent it to them on friday and never got my new password  yet

OSCAR-HATER

Oscar,
why your cheats never find the game window?
why you banned ppl just for nothing?
why you are so slow making updates?

Other cheat sites are much better, quicker and nicer to the ppl.

I never would buy a cheat from your site again.
And for sure I know that in 5 minutes this message isn`t here anymore, because you don`t like that somebody make a critic about you.
:)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Oh sheesh someone forgot to eat there Wheaties this morning or there Mama let them have to much puter time  ::)

vasunlover

Well, geesh they do as good and as fast as they can.  If you need faster and better (if there is any) learn to do it yourself and take some of those "V" pills :))

Thunder

Quote from: mama_bear30 on March 08, 2006, 06:20:33 AM
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble getting your codes mama, sometimes it just takes a little waile but i am sure when oscar sees your post he will try to see what the matter is. maybe your email didn't get to him . and yes if you alreddy bought the autos then you do not have to pay for them again. best of luck to you

foxx

Quote from: OSCAR-HATER on March 12, 2006, 04:35:04 AM
Oscar,

And for sure I know that in 5 minutes this message isn`t here anymore, because you don`t like that somebody make a critic about you.

Why? Go spread your hate somewhere else.  Loser.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: OSCAR-HATER on March 12, 2006, 04:35:04 AM
Oscar,

This is the typical response from someone who has nothing better to do than spread evil around. If this person already knew that "other cheat sites are much better, quicker and nicer..." then why are they here? Why did they buy a cheat from BadgeHelp if they knew this ahead of time? Why take the time to create an account on PogoCheats.net (which for those who don't have even half the wit needed to work a computer don't know, is NOT NOT NOT ran by BadgeHelp) and make a sad and pitiful attempt to blast Oscar when sending an email would have been a sure fire way to know he'll receive it? That message was probably nothing more than someone who was banned for whatever reasons and decided to find another way to log onto the site and attempt to get their message across. You may be an "Oscar Hater" all you want but at the end of the day, you're nothing in the grand scheme of things and I'm sure Oscar isn't losing any sleep over you... if he ever sleeps that is!

BadgeHelpOscar

I'll leave it up....so I can come back to it for a good laugh this weekend
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

debbob69

We can all have a good laugh this weekend. :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

LastCall

OSCAR
 You have a hater That is because they hate themselves
     If they knew any better they should try before u buy
       how stupid can they be And if some are not working It is called updating
             beacuse of pogo              This is for the HATER
                        go hate on someone else Oh by the way there is a game called MORON   O0 IT WILL WORK WELL FOR YOU
                  code is 123 jump.exe I can see it now :))

nanners

I th ink someone pissed in his Cherrios this morn..  :))
We love this site , we don't need his 'kind' huh.. >:D

LastCall

more than that nanners but wont say but starts with the buttex  :))

C~M

Quote from: nanners on March 12, 2006, 12:03:20 PM
I th ink someone pissed in his Cherrios this morn.. :))
We love this site , we don't need his 'kind' huh.. >:D

You mean someone in their Cherrios?  And they ate it? :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

LastCall

blueroses

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview