Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stellar Sweeper unwanted restart..Help!

Started by sonnyvegas,

Previous topic - Next topic

sonnyvegas

I have just gotten a new code for another version of stellar sweeper. My problem last time was how the game would finish one board and then exit the room and then reenter and start another game. I was suggested to delete and reinstall the upgrade...lol upgrade to what? Same problem...and this is the only cheat I have that has this problem
This seems like a faulty program somewhere and I'd like to know how to fix this problem.

If anyone knows whats wrong with the program or my setup, please let me know.  :(

Windows xp

Thanks,
Sonny

Blu

Under options or settings (can't remember which) uncheck "use glitch."

sonnyvegas

I dont have either option...and I just reinstalled it. Star Sweeper 1.0...is this the lastest version?

Thank you.

C~M

The newest version is 1.1 now.

DeadSet

I do believe the glitch as been fixed, and that option was in the previous version.

-dS

DebbieN

Hi everyone. I have updated Star Sweeper and it was working fine. Now I am getting this message............
The agent is unable to ind the game window. For best results............
Nothing is working for me.
Any suggestions? Like I said, it worked fine the other day.

sonnyvegas

Quote from: sonnyvegas on December 26, 2005, 11:16:36 AM
I have just gotten a new code for another version of stellar sweeper. My problem last time was how the game would finish one board and then exit the room and then reenter and start another game. I was suggested to delete and reinstall the upgrade...lol upgrade to what? Same problem...and this is the only cheat I have that has this problem
This seems like a faulty program somewhere and I'd like to know how to fix this problem.

If anyone knows whats wrong with the program or my setup, please let me know.  :(

Windows xp

Thanks,
Sonny

I am getting this problem again and cannot fix it...has anyone found the solution for this glitch?

nightperson

go and deleted it in the veiw setting and dl again try that might help and delete your temp to

Tara

I am runnin StarSweeper right now and have been all day with no problems...I am doing it on medium and the terra puzzle and on the click speed on the agent I have it moved on the 4th line down from the word Faster. My version is 1.1 and have xp and using sunjava...It was sticking but I moved the speed on agent down a notch and Im having no problems at all...hope this helps

Runner

Did you try "KICKING" your pc? 

Sometimes that works for me!!

:))

(well at least it makes me feel better)

Runner

sonnyvegas

Thank you for the info...I will try it.

All except kicking the machine....the little dwarf inside it who makes it run said he'd quit if I do that... >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview