Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Slightly odd...

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

Out of sheer boredom (or sheer stupidity :P), I clicked on the Community News link.  I found the partial listing of the "latest winners" interesting:

First, I realize that all three of the current video poker games feed into the same jp "pool," but don't you think they could specify which one?  Then there's the "Memories Jackpot."  I mean, they spelled out the full tri-peaks title, but couldn't do the same w/ this one?  And Penguins on Ice?  Did they forget the name of their own game :))?

Alright, enough Pogo bashing for tonight...

Bree

I read that too DJ and thought is Pogo was lossing some of there marbles..... :)) :))

hades

RC

Sometimes they use the name of the game that is used in the URL, which a lot of the time is not the exact name of the game that we see. Like "memories" for example. You might see "multiline slots", which is how they describe Vaults of Atlantis, although the URL only uses "mlslots". "Pirates gold" is for Swashbucks. "Hotstreak" is for Quick Quack. But other cases, they use the real name of the game, instead of what's in the URL.. like Phlinx, which has the name "flinger" in the URL. Penguin Blocks though only goes by "penguins", so they are actually adding words to that one that aren't necessary. Some of those URL names are what the game started out being called, but was changed before it was released, i.e."hotstreak", but I guess they kept the name there instead of changing the URL for it. Just like Shuffle Bump uses "puck", which is what it started out as, Shuffle Puck, before changing to Shuffle Bump. So, who knows, it's Pogo.. they rarely make sense.

harley89

Makes sense to me. These are the people that announce winners 2 days after they win and sometimes before they win

Tara

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on March 08, 2006, 03:06:57 AM
Makes sense to me. These are the people that announce winners 2 days after they win and sometimes before they win

Do you ever wonder how many times they have to announce the crap?  You see the same thing over and over for a week...Its like ok...we know WE didnt win do you have to keep rubbing it in that someone in the figment of pogos imagination has won... :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview