This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Today's Challenges

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Is it me, or are today's challenges tougher than normal?  NOT that I'm complaining... At least they're challenging.  Lately they've been too easy. 

Of course, it could be the fact that I had 4 WHOLE  spb.gif last night, which normally wouldn't have any ill effect at all, but has made me as green today as the beer itself.  Could be I got my fill of Squelchies YESTERDAY... Could be I'm just not in the mood. 

Libra
PS.  I only have 15 more personals to do!  :D

mailwench

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 08, 2006, 10:37:27 AM
Is it me, or are today's challenges tougher than normal?  NOT that I'm complaining... At least they're challenging.  Lately they've been too easy. 

Of course, it could be the fact that I had 4 WHOLE  spb.gif last night, which normally wouldn't have any ill effect at all, but has made me as green today as the beer itself.  Could be I got my fill of Squelchies YESTERDAY... Could be I'm just not in the mood. 

Libra

Poor Libra............. :)) :))  Good luck with you 15 more personals...then watcha gonna do?? >:D >:D

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 08, 2006, 10:45:51 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 08, 2006, 10:37:27 AM

Libra

Poor Libra............. :)) :))  Good luck with you 15 more personals...then watcha gonna do?? >:D >:D

Then what am I gonna do?  I'm goin' to Disney World!  :)) :)) :))

Seriously, I'm kinda excited about finishing them all, however, I LIKE doing three challenges a week.  Of course, I can always go back and do them again.. Get that little x2 beside my badges  ;D. 

See, all these peeps complainin' and signin' petitions to do more'n one personal a week... THEN what?  They'll be in a quandry, just like me. These are the same peeps that CANNOT WAIT until badge day, then bee itch and bee itch if it takes longer than a few minutes to get it.  :)) :)) :))

Ok, i reckon I'll go play Squelchies, or shoot my toe off or something equally facinating.

Libra

Mary

bubblegum

Dear lord girl I'm way behind you.  I have like 25 to do from 2003 and I think around 40-50 from 2004.  2005 book is done though so....I'll catch up some day.

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 08, 2006, 11:01:07 AM
Dear lord girl I'm way behind you.  I have like 25 to do from 2003 and I think around 40-50 from 2004.  2005 book is done though so....I'll catch up some day.

You'll get there, girl.  Did you fix my banner?  No!  Go fix my banner!!!!  >:D

Hey, did you see your ranks and badges in Spades?  Didja, huh?  YOU OWE ME!  GO FIX MY BANNER!!

Muah.
Libra
PS.  Can ya'll tell I REALLY don't want play Squelchies?  :))

bubblegum

yes thank you..a certain person we both know that you find annoying can't figure out how I went from rank 1 to rank 23 (where I think I am now...) overnight.  Explaining the sit/stand to her-same reason I refuse to explain double browseing to her.  I said I left the auto running all night.  And no she doesn't read these boards either so there.  Yes I'll get around to your banner. ::)  Now how ya want your banner gf? :)

slidecage2222

they are really not  hard  BUT they do take up time... the  poker game is mostly luck then anything else

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 08, 2006, 11:13:36 AM
yes thank you..a certain person we both know that you find annoying can't figure out how I went from rank 1 to rank 23 (where I think I am now...) overnight.  Explaining the sit/stand to her-same reason I refuse to explain double browseing to her.  I said I left the auto running all night.  And no she doesn't read these boards either so there.  Yes I'll get around to your banner. ::)  Now how ya want your banner gf? :)

That girl that we both know?  She's a french fry shy of a happy meal, she's just not the sharpest knife in the drawer, she's a sandwhich shy of a picnic, her elevator don't go all the way up.  She's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier or and she'sone brick short of a load.  She's also an egg short of an omelet and a pickle short of a barrel.  I think she may be one neuron short of a synapse.  I mean, the light is on, but nobody is home and the last 10 pages are blank.
I'm thinking there's nothing in the attic but cobwebs.

In short?  She's STOOOOOOPID!

I want to the banner background CLEAR.  Now, chop chop!

Libra

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 08, 2006, 11:13:36 AM

Oh, and check your pogo mail.

bubblegum

and how do I make the back ground clear? I know bree told me once or was willing to do it...I should go ask her.  Oh and I changed my mini.  Hopefully she looks more hip.  Your right I've been making her to frumpish.  :)

Bree

Libra, Show her the banner I made clear for you and she can put it in your signature.  Bubblegum do you want me to PM it to you?

bubblegum

oh never mind I know where to find it now...gawd thanks.  having a blonde moment there

Libra

Quote from: Bree on March 08, 2006, 11:27:04 AM
Libra, Show her the banner I made clear for you and she can put it in your signature.  Bubblegum do you want me to PM it to you?

I've told her 25 hundred times, Bree.   :)) :)) :))  I figured I'd just be patient and she'd catch up!  :)) :))

Just kidding, Blue, you know I love ya, girl!

Libra
PS.  and thanks again Bree!

bubblegum

check your pm sunny...sniff sniff and I'll have it fixed in a jiffy

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 08, 2006, 11:31:09 AM

Awwwww!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Bree

You're Welcome, Libra!!!  And Bubblegum you have a PM.

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 08, 2006, 11:31:09 AM

BTW, Blue?  That one hot mama mini  O0

bubblegum

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA I've tried.  I can't get it to work.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong :'(

Bree

Did you see the PM I sent to Libra and to you Bubble?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview