Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SLINGDOT NEWS Game ranks Start march 14. 3 new games giving ranks weekly

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthPadreIsland

Just stay out of War or you'll get stuck -  I walked away to attend to my mutant and the screen miraculously went away!!

slidecage2222

well i wonder how much complaining   slingdot is going to get by people who want all the stamps .... seems  they put out a  VERY LIMITED release stamp  (only 16 people gets it)    and it was gone very quickly... so if you someone who needs to have every stamp   your mostly  SOL  now 

LastCall

I will
stick with Pogo
       Plus Homer is here for us And look at all the laughs we have
           There is nothing like insurance Badgehelp is for me and Pogo
                 I will go buy my stamps  ;)

slidecage2222

seems slingdot  has  a  lot of things planned  in the next few months

2/11/2006 3:50:57 PM   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We will be running many different types of Quests on this site, and we will be providing opportunities outside of Quests to earn certain Stamps. The majority of Stamps will have unlimited numbers and have the possibility of being earned on a schedule comfortable for most users. However, the site hosts many levels of competitors and we will tailor certain Quests to meet their play desires as well.
There will continue to be limited edition stamp Quests like the Curling Quest. There will be short window Quests that run for very short periods of time aimed at the players who spend time on the site everyday. There will be rank Stamps that players can earn by reaching the highest level of rank within a game (starting in March). There will be team Quests and it will be necessary to join forces with other players in order to win those Stamps. And there are many other Quest ideas brewing in the SlingPot right now. Please understand that different Slingers want to be challenged differently than you. We will endeavor to provide opportunities for all Slingers to be challenged and rewarded in unique ways.

seems in march they will start doing ranks like pogo  (this could make me want to join them)    and there will be  TEAM Quest stamp  again very intersting to see how they pull this  off   since  pogo seems they want to never do this again.

i dont know how  smart is  is to call people   slingers     read that too fast and it looks like  Swingers  LOL   

slidecage2222

3/8 | First 5 Ranks and Rank Stamps Roll Out on March 14
Slingers -

Here come the ranks! On March 14 at 10 AM CST we'll be rolling the rank system into the first 5 games on SlingDot. Over the course of the next few months, we'll be adding the rank system to 3 new games each week until all games on the site are included. Tuesdays will be known as rank days going forward!

Each game will have 5 levels of rank with a Masters Stamp available for DotSpot members when they achieve Level 5. Beginning March 14, these Rank Stamps will be in your Stamp Collection under the My Ranks tab. You'll be able to see the Master Stamps you've won and your current rankings and progress toward Master status in all games that currently have ranks. Rank Stamps can be displayed next to your name in chat just like Quest Stamps.

Your rank status will also be displayed in the chat window between your name and your currently displayed stamp. You'll also be able to see the current ranks status of others in a game by clicking on their name in a chat window and launching their stats.

Your life to date achievement in the games getting ranks will be counted toward ranks. Play the game one time and your history will be registered in the rank system and you're current status assigned. Close the game window and relaunch and you'll have your current status displayed. Master Rank is a prestigious level to reach and will not be attained without considerable effort.

You can start chasing Master Rank Stamps in:
Pyramid
Omaha Hold'Em
Eight Legged Solitaire
Aneurysm
and SlingDottery

starting Tuesday morning.
===================================================================================
at least they picked a few good games to start off with
Pyramid  ------------    this game might look stupid  but you can get hooked on it very easy... you got to  pick 2 cards that = 13
Omaha hold ehm----------  shocked they picked this game since its  Brand new  (just came out  tues the 7th
Eight legged-------------- never played it before   im guessing   clone of rainy day  ????
Aneurysm----------------- cant stand  or understand this game  LOL
Slingdottery---------------- probally the game where 99% of the people will be playing   for  ranks  in these first 5 games

going to see how they handle the ranks come tuesday  .... will they be simple to get or  INSANE  (like  5 billion points to get to master

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview