This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

renewing club pogo

Started by dillonsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

dillonsmom

didnt really know where to put this.  I looked on my account page and it says club pogo is $29.99. I heard some talk of it going up.  Wouldnt it be smart to buy it now at 29.99 than wait to renew later at higher price?

ClingFree

From what Ive read ( I havent renewed yet so I cannot say 100% certain) - but pogo is raising prices for NEW sign ups ... Those that are already club members will nto see a price increase

mailwench

Libra

Torn2pieces

I just renewed mine about a week ago and it was 29.99 and I'm not on AOL

hades

i have aol and save a few dollars lol.woo hoo  ::)

foxx

My account actually just renewed yesterday...What luck!

They charged my card $29.99...I believe what Clingfree said is correct...new members will be charged at a higher rate and us oldies will continue to only pay our regular rate.

Hope this helps!

Tara

Im glad about that....although if it went up I would pay it....but 29.99 isnt bad at all

hades

Tara

Cheaper yea....but u have to deal with AOL... ::)

hades

i been dealing with them for years now and i already know what to expect...lol its like trying to get help out of pogo.  :-X

mailwench

Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 08:06:31 AM

They charged my card $29.99...I believe what Clingfree said is correct...new members will be charged at a higher rate and us oldies will continue to only pay our regular rate.

Hope this helps!

I joined in 2004.......that makes me a newbie ergo more expensive?  >:( >:(

Tara

I joined in 2004 and I just went to where we can see our account and this is what mine says

CLUB POGO

Next Billing Date: 17 September 2006
Total Recurring Charges: $29.99

Its taken out of my credit card...so I assume it will be the same as it has been

foxx

Quote from: mailwench on March 09, 2006, 08:20:18 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 08:06:31 AM

Hope this helps!

I joined in 2004.......that makes me a newbie ergo more expensive?  >:( >:(

I am not sure why yours would be more mailwench...I would raise some hell though if they charge you 39.99...you are no newbie!

mailwench

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2006, 08:32:54 AM
I joined in 2004 and I just went to where we can see our account and this is what mine says

CLUB POGO

Next Billing Date: 17 September 2006
Total Recurring Charges: $29.99

Its taken out of my credit card...so I assume it will be the same as it has been

::) ::) Sorry guys........I am obviously having a blonde/senior moment....mine is $29.99  :)) :))

foxx

:))  we all have those days...glad to hear they aren't trying to screw you....

mailwench

Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 08:50:50 AM
:))  we all have those days...glad to hear they aren't trying to screw you....

:-* :-* :-* Thanx for the support foxx..........I'm glad its you and not my friend Tiffy reading these posts from me,,,,she would be all over me for this one!  :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2006, 08:16:32 AM
Cheaper yea....but u have to deal with AOL... ::)

Not anymore. I cancelled AOL in early 2005. When my renewel came up in August, I was charged the AOL rate. I looked at my account again and today it's still has me as $19.99. So if you're worried about leaving AOL and don't want to be charged more... don't worry, you'll be fine!

SI

Out of curiosity, I checked my account, since I signed up for Club Pogo when they offered the $19.99 holiday special.  It's still showing that amount as the recurring fee.  I hope that's one glitch they overlook lol.

mandw

I think the price we signed up with is the price we will be charged, I pay 29.99 and I just got it for my hubby for valentines day and it was 34.99

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview