Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

sushi version 1.0

Started by trixiepup,

Previous topic - Next topic

trixiepup

is this the latest version we have?
I tried it this morning and i had a few problems with it
i deleted what i had from months ago and re-downloaded what is on badgehelp but it was still same version 1.0
this one doesn't play the bonus round
i had problems with this program before thats why i have only 2 personal challenges left and they are both in squelchies  :'(
1.) Operating system Windows XP
     2.) Browser Internet Explorer
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit
     4.) Screen resolution 1024x768
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts  unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using? sunjava  TM..newest one
7.) agent is sushi version 1.0
does not play bonus round...the squelchies won't come down in to the bucket until i pause the program

Shunter_64

I have the same problem trixie, like you i have redownloaded it but it is still the same, i just do that bit myself version 1 is the latest i believe.

Runner

Sushi cuts up the squelchies for me!!

Hauls major @ss.

Runner

patandmegan

Mine has the opposite problem - will do the bucket but mainly won't go fast enough to get the wave. Oh well!

Pat

trixiepup

update on my problem
i left the program run and it does do the bonus round but in slow motion....very slow motion
you see one squelchie appear on the top and then 30 seconds later on the bottom..the whole bonus round takes 10 minutes or longer to play
you only get one squelchie at a time coming down very very very slow
when i hit pause on the program they start coming down the normal way
I let it run for about 4 hours now and made it to level 42 on the game
so eventually i will get my badges it just takes a bit longer lol

Mary

on mine i have to play every 3 and 4th games by hand keeps stopin every few games it is and old one needs to be updated  :)

Tori

Mine worked fine..did all the rounds and bonus round ..no problems at all

BadgeBabe

Yes, Sushi 1.0 the current version. :). I re-installed today as well as mine is dropping some " waves". Since I took all the crap that might have been interferring with Java applets off my system, it does seem to be a MINOR glitch in the program for some of us, but not for all. :)

Addressing the off and on minor glitches with Sushi, here's how I see it:
Without this program, I wouldn't be getting the badge, because prior to Sushi, I had never wanted to play Squelchies.
It works well enough as it is for me to have 3 game rank badges  and I am making steady progress with this week's "Slithering Serpent" badge. I expect to be finished in an hour or so.

If your program doesn't do the B-O-N-U-S thing, it's really no biggie, is it, compared to sitting and playing the game?  We are talking 50-75 points, usually, right?

I can deal with the dropped waves as long as it will pick up in the next round. I have had to stop and restart the program a couple of times due to the " Invalid Handle Device" error, but still, it's working. :)

Thanks for the programs, BH. Got my personal challenge badge and did the HS Poker in an hour this AM. :)

I think Badge Help is the greatest thing since Club Pogo, LOL, and  hope to learn more about  why Agents are updated and when to install the updates.

GLTA with your Badges this week and always!!

orion42

hi oscar,
squliches plays rounds but will not play bouns round the bucket? any sugestions

windows xp pro
32 bit color
aol
msn
1024x768
smooth edges un checked
dsl
1gig ram
2.3 processor
nvida 6800 256mb ram 8x
sun java 1.5.0

Tori

Sushi played all my bonus rounds..unless I paused it and hit new game..I'm not big on the bonus rounds..except for "bonus round" challenges

I would get 50-52 squelchies per bonus round (in the bucket) and that does add up for tokies..

Good luck

Homer

If you are experiencing problems use Sun Java. For some reason the Squelchies aren't cooperating with JVM.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

mine is doing fine as long as i get the waves that all it counts  O0

ozzyhines

hi

i downloaded the new sushi for the squelchies and it locks up after 7 or 8 rds i get a message that says: "Invalid context device handle," and i have to hit  new game or close it out and start it over. why is that i try to use it when i go to bed so i can get it when i am sleeping but not if it stops after 7 or 8 rounds. why is this happening or what can i do to fix it.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.

Shunter_64

Mine works fine on MSJVM homer it just wont do the bonus round, it is the same with sun java,

But apart from that it goes really well.

Homer

Pogo fixed the JVM issue today. My squelchies were invisible. :o

nightperson

triniqueen27

Quote from: WhatAutos on March 08, 2006, 11:25:14 AM
Mine worked fine..did all the rounds and bonus round ..no problems at all

mines too i have no problem at all with this auto

smokyrain

mine works and all but the game seems to freeze a bit then continue. I have to keep clearing the java (sun java)
Its slow going but it gets there.

I have tried it with IE and firefox and the same settings e1 else uses.

nightperson

mine is working great yes i do have to delted the temps alot

Homer

Their appears to be some sort of java issue going on. I'm sure BH is on top of it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview