PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:51:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Not Picked To Be Pogo Beta Tetster

Started by BigTim,

Previous topic - Next topic

BigTim

Message from POGO:

Thank you for supporting Pogo.com.

You were not chosen for the Pogo™ Beta Test Program at this time. The good news is we have your information on file and we may contact you at a later date during this testing interval to replace those who may leave the program. If you are not contacted to participate during this testing interval, you will have to re-apply for future program periods when the invitations become available on the Pogo.com web site. Testing periods run in roughly four month intervals.

If you would like to be removed from consideration for this testing interval, please email betaremove@pogo.com with the word "remove" in the subject line. You will have the opportunity to re-apply for future testing intervals even if you remove yourself from consideration for this interval.

Please do not contact Pogo™ Customer Service with inquiries regarding status or to petition why you should be enrolled. Customer Service does not have any information about the Pogo™ Beta Test Program and cannot respond to inquiries of this nature.

Thanks again for your continued support.

Tara

slidecage2222

got the same email today....     i think  to give more people a chance to be a beta tester they should pick new people every  4 month .... after 4  months   its a  round of all new people not the same people.....

wonder what you need to be a  tester... hell  i told them i beta tested on over 4  games and still wasnt picked

Lish

at leats you got an email- I have applied twice and didn't even get THAT.

RuLeR

Mary

i got same mess.. 2 times now big so don`t feel alone every time i sign up i don`t get chosen think maybe it is in the ansers you give??

cdsrna

So sorry you didnt get picked you all. THey can only have so many. Not sure how I got picked so Im feeling real lucky now.

nightperson

pogohatesme

Quote from: RuLeR on March 08, 2006, 09:47:26 AM
Pogo beta tester?? they have that lol where you sign up

You have to watch for it.  Every once in awhile they'll put the pic for it up on the home page and you click on it and fill out an app....I've done it 3 times and not even an email to say I wasen't good enough lol

SaintHiρρo

I was going to reply saying "I've never received one of those letters" but just my luck, it showed up in my mailbox today. Can't believe they don't trust a saint to tell them their games are buggy!

Carol

Sorry Tim, just got that same letter myself.
2nd time I applied, 2nd time declined.
Oh well.
Look at it the this way,
the company is probably a lot better among the declined.  >:D

LastCall

nightperson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview