Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pet Peeves

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 10, 2006, 04:46:20 PM
Quote from: SugarBear on March 10, 2006, 04:25:51 PM

>:( >:(Yeah.  And people who use alternate letters.  Like, instead of saying please, they say pleez. And it's always people in their 30's.   PLEASE! Grow up.  And those people that don't know the difference between their, they're and there?  I just want to hold Pogo chat/grammar classes.  Then, the people that.. Oh never mind. I could go on and on.  I'm in one of my moods.  People that BREATHE bother me today. 

Libra

Everytime I'm accused of cheating I'm not!!! Isn't that funny?  And then I get all huffy about it because I'M NOT cheating.     

Then, this one time, at band camp?  I mean in Perfect Pair?  These women were going on and on and on about cheaters, so I'm sitting their with my friend, also an auto user, and we're both mum.... Then I just couldn't take it anymore!  I HAD to say something!  So I started going on and on and on about how auto users were scumb bags and what's the point of playing if you're going to cheat, and they should not only be banned from Pogo, but strung up by their toes and slow roasted, and blah blah blah!     

My friend and I were     

Lord, I hate to do this but just couldn't pass it up.   :D  Look at the their, they're and there's.  Maybe Libra got a little confused there.  Or is it they're?  Or their?   :))

Ok, do I have foot in mouth disease again?  I can't see it?  What did I do?  When people laugh at me I AT LEAST like to be in on the joke!  :))

Libra

You said "sitting their with my friend"....rather than "sitting there with my friend"....  but I still like ya anyway!  ;)

Homer

Quote from: foxx on March 10, 2006, 04:47:58 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 04:36:15 PM
She's not bad with the hairballs. Only hacks one up once or twice a month. ;)

My cat used to have a hairball problem too...Then I got her Whiskas Temptations Hairball control treats...Every Monday night, she gets 10 of them at once...she thinks she's died and gone to heaven, but they actually do work if you feed them to her like that!   O0

My cats are totally hooked on the tuna flakes.  :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 04:50:31 PM

My cat used to have a hairball problem too...Then I got her Whiskas Temptations Hairball control treats...Every Monday night, she gets 10 of them at once...she thinks she's died and gone to heaven, but they actually do work if you feed them to her like that!   O0

My cats are totally hooked on the tuna flakes.  :o

I still never got my lazy self down to the Strip to go find those!  I actually forgot about them until you said that!  Sounds like a Sunday afternoon trip!

Homer

You can find them in most major pet stores. They are $3.99/can ;)

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 04:54:28 PM

I thought I had to buy them at some fancy pants kinda place?  Hmmmm....I'll have to go find that old thread to see what the heck I am thinking of...

hades

all this talk of cats has me sneezing a lot again  :-\

Homer

Quote from: foxx on March 10, 2006, 04:59:53 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 04:54:28 PM

I thought I had to buy them at some fancy pants kinda place?  Hmmmm....I'll have to go find that old thread to see what the heck I am thinking of...

I bought 2 cans at Petsmart about 2 weeks ago. ;)

foxx

Quote from: hades on March 10, 2006, 05:03:19 PM
all this talk of cats has me sneezing a lot again  :-\

LOL hades...You sneeze just thinking about cats? 

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 05:05:15 PM

I bought 2 cans at Petsmart about 2 weeks ago. ;)

Well there is a Petsmart down the road!  I will let you know what Fatcat thinks of them...Thanks Homer!

Homer

simpsons99

nightperson

thanks fox i will look for them my cat get iams food the can cat food fancy feast onlt talk bout spolied she is

Homer

beryvitchy

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 10, 2006, 08:49:09 AM
Ok, why is it that some people INSIST on typing in all caps?  I mean, it's really annoying to look at.  I know I can mute the peeps, but when this chick in Tide was going on and on and on in all caps, I just had to know why she kept yelling.  See, apparently with her 10,000 (total) tokens and her obvious infinite wisdom (really, how much did YOU know about Pogo when you had three badges and less than a million tokens?) she was giving people tips.  IN ALL CAPS.  So I asked her why she felt compelled to yell her tips.  Other people were laughing, because I said it jokingly, and then some Ninny chimes in with, "She's just trying to help, and ya'll are being rude,  why are you all being such azzes?"  "EXCUSE ME!!!" I said in all caps, because, hey, I was yellin'. "I'm kidding around, asking a question, and you call ME an azz, and say I'm rude?"  I was having a bee itch moment, so I just continued to tear in to her for a couple of minutes... And she didn't say ANOTHER WORD.  She, along with All Caps hit the road.   :)) :)) :)) :)). 

Anyway, that's one of my pet peeves.. I'm just bored and thought I'd share.  Is it five o'clock yet?

Libra

I was in that room when that happened. What was funny was when I looked at the person's stats, their current game was something like 20-something wins and 70-something losses. Now, isn't that kind of like a poor man giving tips on how to get rich? lol
My pet peeve: People who have to announce their progress every-single-game. In Wonderland yesterday, some woman was announcing her progress like this; 752 score and 1358 cookies to next rank 10 and jp spin 90.....(next hand) 821 score and 1201 cookies to next rank 10 and jp spin 30..... After about the third or fourth time, I had to mute her. No one was even acknowledging her lol.. Man I wanted to reach through the screen and slap her upside her head. Mute is a good thing! LOL

Tara

I know what your talking about there....or when its badge day and we need like 150 for something and they say 1/150   2/150  .....who friggen cares how many you need....get your badge and get the heck outta here and go do your next one   >:(

mailwench

Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2006, 07:39:36 AM
I know what your talking about there....or when its badge day and we need like 150 for something and they say 1/150   2/150  .....who friggen cares how many you need....get your badge and get the heck outta here and go do your next one   >:(

:)) :)) :))  YEAH what she said!!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on March 11, 2006, 07:26:05 AM
Quote from: nightperson on March 10, 2006, 05:25:27 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 05:23:13 PM
Quote from: simpsons99 on March 10, 2006, 05:20:44 PM
People that say  lol after everything

lol  :P
lol

LOL...LMAO.... :)) 
(had to join in on the fun!)

Sadly, I wanted to type "lol" because I actually did laugh when I read that. Ok, so need to make up my own thing here. OMFGTSISFHTIAPIMP (oh my f*!ckin' gosh that s*!t is so f*!cking hilarious that I almost pee'd in my pants). Come to think about it, by the time I'm done explaining what that meant, it wouldn't be as funny anymore so I'll just stick with LOL.

Tara

hades

not to say lol but lol  :P that was funny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview