Main Menu

up coming challenges

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

here are some up coming challenges

Week of 03/22
Dominoes - Win 15 games this week!
Tri-Peaks -  Win 5,000 tokens this week!
Super Badge - Win any 5 Challenges between March 22 and April 11!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week of 03/29
Stellar Sweeper - Left Click to Clear 1,500 squares this week!  Squares that clear automatically don't count (Win the game to collect your progress)!
Cribbage -  Win 10, 61-point games this week! (4-player games ONLY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week of 04/05
Quick Quack - Earn 50,000 tickets (not tokens) this week!
Poppa Zoppa - Create 12 chains of 12 or more this week!

nightperson

ty for the info  omg i just look is that right 50,000 tickets in qq wow

Bree

mailwench

>:D >:D Thank you for the information.................another poppa zoppa  :-\ why does pogo continue to shove this game down my throat??   :)) :))

Tara

Why does Cribbage have to be a friggen 4 player game..... >:(  Its hard enough for me to play a 2 player one

nightperson

Quote from: mailwench on March 11, 2006, 08:36:50 AM
>:D >:D Thank you for the information.................another poppa zoppa  :-\ why does pogo continue to shove this game down my throat??   :)) :))

so we cant talk to no1 just type alot more :)) :)) :))  instead a frog in are throat we have dino :))

SaintHiρρo

I'm looking forward to the Stellar Sweeper challenge. That looks like a fun one! And the cribbage game... are they trying to outsmart those "double browser" people... guess it's time to download that other browser so I can use 4 names at once!

slidecage2222

anyone know why they gave 3 w eeeks for this super  but only 2 for the last

mailwench

Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2006, 08:38:42 AM
Why does Cribbage have to be a friggen 4 player game..... >:(  Its hard enough for me to play a 2 player one

Cheer up Tara,  playing with a friend & 2 bots is the absolute easiest thing...they don't win!!! ever!!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

LastCall

Tara
the only way u win in cribbage is to go to room to room see what peg is ahead and stick with it <<the AUTO never wins  >:(
     Honest it works  O0

mailwench

::) ::) ::) Oh gawd I'm having one of those blonde/senior moments....the game was cribbage, not canasta like I was thinking!!!!   :-\ its been a long dang day at work I guess  :)) :))

LastCall

No EXCUSES MailWench
    lmao :))  trust me I understand and I am no blonde male

Mary

mailwench

Quote from: LastCall on March 11, 2006, 11:08:11 AM
No EXCUSES MailWench
    lmao :))  trust me I understand and I am no blonde male

:-* :-* sure glad someone understands!  ;)

Tara

I have 3 computers so I will figure it out but I just dont like cribbage...I did it for my personal last week ...win 10  121 games   :-\n  I found it easier to just play in another name and of course it will lose since I dont understand all that crib crap...then I would use my name to jump in puters spot at last minute...but a 4 player game will be harder or maybe not...I guess the same thing would work...just play with bots and jump in the winning seat towards the end of the game   O0

mailwench

Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2006, 11:42:20 AM
I have 3 computers so I will figure it out but I just dont like cribbage...I did it for my personal last week ...win 10  121 games   :-\n  I found it easier to just play in another name and of course it will lose since I dont understand all that crib crap...then I would use my name to jump in puters spot at last minute...but a 4 player game will be harder or maybe not...I guess the same thing would work...just play with bots and jump in the winning seat towards the end of the game   O0

Yes that sounds like a great plan for that Tara....I do similar when I did my personals in dice derby, my other name on my other computer always went to the 2nd from the top color to make it lose!  O0 O0 prettty crafty bunch of us arent' we!   :)) :)) :))

Tara

Pretty bad when we plan weeks ahead how were going to get that badge   O0

mailwench

Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2006, 11:50:45 AM
Pretty bad when we plan weeks ahead how were going to get that badge   O0

:)) :)) Yup,  we have multiple computers....multiple cheats for the games we play, multiple screennames (not sure about anyone else but I have 3 club pogo names) and still have to plan it............ :)) :)) :)) very funny when you think about it :)) :))

cowboy63

Unless I am wrong about Pogo, 4 player is partners. Should be easy.

spb.gif

HypnotizedMind

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview