Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Blocking on

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

POGO
  Blocking...... all someone has to do is change there screenname and they could find you I see

really this is a joke... If someone wants to find you bad enough they will.. How do you know what other screennameS they have in Pogo?
          We dont RIGHT?????? >:(

C~M

At the very bottom ther is a box to check that says only allow people on your friends list to see you.  I have that checked and I also have those other names on the block.  I haven't had anyone follow me since.

LastCall

I know that
    But if they do switch screen names that you do not know they can find you
      absolutely <<

C~M

Not if you don't have them on your friends list

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on March 11, 2006, 12:11:14 PM
POGO
  Blocking...... all someone has to do is change there screenname and they could find you I see

really this is a joke... If someone wants to find you bad enough they will.. How do you know what other screennameS they have in Pogo?
          We dont RIGHT?????? >:(

If you check the option at the bottom of the blocked players list "Show my current location to players on my Friends List only", no one can find you that you don't want to. 

Helen

Chad, they can have 100 names but if they're not on your friend's list and you have the option selected, they won't find you.

hades

blocking people made my pogo life much easier  :)

LastCall

hmmmmmmmmm
  How about if they have our screen names on there friends list and they change there screen name
       and look for u Can that be done and they find you ???  if we do not know there other screen name ??? 8)

C~M

If you check the option at the bottom of the blocked players list "Show my current location to players on my Friends List only", no one can find you that you don't want to.

If you do this and don't have them on your friends list, or if you have them on list but blocked.  They will never be able to see you on their list.  The only way they will find you is by chance, say they know the game rooms you play in.

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on March 11, 2006, 12:32:56 PM
hmmmmmmmmm
  How about if they have our screen names on there friends list and they change there screen name
       and look for u Can that be done and they find you ???  if we do not know there other screen name ??? 8)

For the last time, if you go to the blocked players list and add all the names that you don't want to see you, they will remain blocked. You must also check the option at the bottom of that page. So, if you have them blocked, as long as they haven't blocked you, you can still see them but they will NEVER be able to find you unless totally by chance.

bubblegum

if you choose show my location to my friends only then they can change their names 1000+ times but as long as their one million gallizion names is not on your friends list they cannont see what room you are in period. Ever.

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on March 11, 2006, 12:41:51 PM
if you choose show my location to my friends only then they can change their names 1000+ times but as long as their one million gallizion names is not on your friends list they cannont see what room you are in period. Ever.

For some strange reason, I don't think he believes us, lol.

LastCall

OK GOT GOT it  ::)
  thanks  Helen I believe you  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

bubblegum

i get the same feeling.  ever since pogo has come out with this my stalker hasn't found me.  :)

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on March 11, 2006, 12:44:10 PM
i get the same feeling.  ever since pogo has come out with this my stalker hasn't found me.  :)

They should have come out with this long ago.

LastCall

sheesh never had a staker ???  I guess no one cares lol :'(   j/k
   why do they stalk u anyway?

Tara

Omg ...I think I am going to stalk you just because it took 17 posts for you to understand noone is going to be able to find you....lol  Here drink a few of these   spb.gif   

LastCall

NONO Tara
   I did understand after 15 posts  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))lmao on the floor and rolling down the stairs again

Tara

Well I exaggerated and I'm allowed to do that cause I am a woman!!!  ;)

LastCall

ok Tara  sp.gf I will drink to that :)) one spb.gif
    I am just a fun guy  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview