PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:53:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

cranky

hi i founf a minnie mouse avatar i liked how do i go about outting it on my profile?

thank you
cranky

Jackpotloser

Hi,
Here is the URL,

Hey,it's showing up now, I will try again thanks......

Thanks for help :)

cranky

should have used spell check how do i put my avatar in my profile?

cranky

to those of you that know how do we get the avatars to work already have a pic just don't know how to put it in my profile.

thank you cranky

RC

If you go to your profile, on the left, click on "Forum Profile Information" under Modify Profile.. click the button next to "I have my own pic" and insert the URL of your image into the box to the right of that. Your picture does need to have a specific URL on the web. Go to the bottom of the page and click "Change profile", and you're done.

cranky

Jackpotloser

Hi,

Newbie here just testing to see if I did my avatar right,because I don,t see it on my profile page.

Thanks ::)

RC

Check here: <see below>

See if you followed those steps.

--OK, obviously these topics were linked together now, so no need for the link I had here.. just scroll up to see it now  :)

cranky

niteshiftblogger

Hey Mayhem how did you get your pogo mini pic as your display pic on here? That's another wonderfull idea for sharing our pogo mini's. I love it, please share how you did that.

Mayhem

It's a little hard to explain .. I believe John has a post describing exactly how to do it. (and where to upload your files too)

I will speak with him and get back to you in the morning.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

niteshiftblogger

outlawdave

how do you get your name in blue flames at the bottom of your posts like bettyboops

Barbara

It is in here somewhere:
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html
I know that it is a lot to look through. I hope that someone who has this text in their signature will be able to narrow down the search for you.  For now, this is the place to search.

Jackpotloser

Hi,

Newbie here,Could some one take a look at my profile and see if I have to many tags or something in my URL. I can't get it to work.
                                  Thanks for Help :)

RC

Did you go step by step from my post on here about 6 up from here? Nothing is showing in your avatar space, not even an "x" as if it were a bad link... make sure you click the little button next to where you input the URL, where it says, "I have my own pic".. otherwise it won't show what's in the URL box, whether it's a good link or not. Also make sure you are clicking "Change profile" at the bottom of the page, otherwise it won't save what you are putting into it.

RC

I saw your other post where your picture actually came up in the body of your message, I got the URL from it and tried it on my own profile, and it worked fine. So if you follow those steps, it should work for you.

outlawdave

Betty Boop

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview