PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:29:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Momof5

I have tried to get an avatar but I must be doing something wrong.  I hosted it at image shack then tried to put the url in the spot where it goes but no luck.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!

I got the red X....that seems hopefull, lol

Barbara

Post the url here and I will tell you what you need to insert in your profile to make it work.

Momof5

Momof5

I thought I did then the picture showed up....sorry guess i am a little more lost than I thought I was

[IMG]https://img292.imageshack.us/img292/3752/0151500014gu.th.jpg

Barbara

Momof5

Thank you for you help. Do I put that in next to "i have my own pic"?

Barbara

Yes Sweetie, clear the box out and post the URL.  I look forward to seeing what you have.

Momof5

I doesn't seem to have worked for me.  I pasted it where I was supposed to but nothing is showing up. 

Barbara

Were you looking for something specific on Google, like an image or were you posting a picture of your own?

Momof5

I was posting a picture of my own.  Any idea why it wont work?  I appreciate your help and patience!

Momof5

It worked!!  Thank you so much for the help, Barbara.  The pic is of my three youngest kids.  Thanks again!

Momof5

Thank you Mr. Bill.  I will take the credit for the cute kids but as far as posting them the credit goes to Barbara!

foxx

I want a picture of my mini. 
I have noticed that some of you have figured out how to save a pic of your mini for use elsewhere...
but everytime I try to copy mine I end up with just her hair.  Any suggestions?

Thanks....
foxx

SaintHiρρo

Hit "Print Screen" on your keyboard. Then open up "Paint" and paste it there. From that point on, crop out the excess baggage and save as a JPG. Enjoy

foxx

SaintHiρρo

bubblegum

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview